Active Now

Malizz
CosmicWunderkind
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Major major conflict with North Korea is possible". Really Donald? And what did you have to do with that? Open your mouth once too often?

"Major major conflict with North Korea is possible". Really Donald? And what did you have to do with that? Open your mouth once too often?

Posted - April 28, 2017

Responses

• The west coast of the US would have to be a nuclear wasteland before this nation raises a hand against the little despot of NK. I really wish that someone would eliminate the Korean problem once and for all. Trump's too busy whining about how hard it is to be president to do anything productive or constructive. President "all mouth and no brains" has no intention of standing up to that regime. 
      April 28, 2017 8:47 PM MDT

The old orange man is an Empty suit who speaks Empty words.  All complain no game AND millions of people worship Doofus Donny and think he is their SAVIOUR, can walk on water, can do no wrong. How do we hope for "better" when that is our reality driftwood? It is too depressing. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      April 29, 2017 2:53 AM MDT

"The heart of humans is also full of bad; and there is madness in their heart during their life, and then they die" (Eclesiastes 9:3)God's kingdom, the solution to all of mankind's problems.  This post was edited by Autumnleaves at April 29, 2017 9:44 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 12:20 AM MDT

Not everyone subscribes to that Autumn. Think how much better off the world would be if they did. But they don't. So here and there some people reflect pockets of hope that "one day" things will be better.  Will we live long enough to see "one day"? I doubt it. Today is a down day for me. I see gloom and despair everywhere. Doofus Donny is still calling the shots. How can we prevail with a madman like  Doofus Donny in charge and millions of people who worship/support/defend him as if he is their saviour and can walk on water? :( Thank you for your reply This post was edited by RosieG at April 29, 2017 2:49 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 2:49 AM MDT

Rosie, the changes will come at the appointed time. Not before nor after. That day will not delay "for the vision is yet for its appointed time, and it is rushing toward its end, and it will not lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it! For it will without fail come true. It will not be late! (Habacuc 2::3)  it's a matter of how much faith and trust you have in what Jehovah has spoken.
      April 29, 2017 8:35 AM MDT

sounds like it
      May 1, 2017 5:37 PM MDT