Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Guess What? It's National Super Hero Day! If you could be a Super Hero for a day, who would you be?

Guess What? It's National Super Hero Day! If you could be a Super Hero for a day, who would you be?

Posted - April 28, 2017

Responses

I always admired spiderman... but I would probably be better as batgirl given the gender thing...  I always felt it would be cool to read people's minds... but then again....
      April 29, 2017 1:09 AM MDT

Good Morning daydreambeliever~  I think you would be a GREAT batgirl.  Reading people's minds would be fun but dangerous too.  I agree whole-heartedly with both sides of that thought.  Thank you for answering.  I don't ask questions often and it means a lot to me you did.  Have a great Saturday! This post was edited by Merlin at April 29, 2017 11:47 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 9:38 AM MDT

Bananaman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtMlOZe2GMM
      April 29, 2017 1:53 AM MDT

Slartibarfast, my smile is so large you can probably see my teeth from your house!!  Nothing like a little potasium to help you get big and strong.  Being able to swallow one whole is a feat within itself.  Trust me, you have to disengage your gag reflex, but, it can be done!  I loved your home video.  It is a Super Talent to eat a banana and fly around the world.  Many people do need to eat a little healthier.  They would be amazed what their bodies might do!  Thank you for answering.  Have a great Saturday! This post was edited by Merlin at April 30, 2017 9:13 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 9:42 AM MDT

Not a home video, its the opening titles to a short-lived BBC cartoon series, produced and voiced by the same crazy team that gave the world The Goodies. Slightly surreal brand of humour, which always tickles me - google my username.
      April 30, 2017 8:41 PM MDT

April 29, 2017 4:52 AM MDT

Good Morning Harry~ You have the talent of reading all languages.... A Super Talent only you can decipher.  You are practical, yet sexy.  You are together, yet totally falling victim to chemical imbalance.  Yet, you balance it with humor and stead fast beauty.  I have to admit.  I got a little tingle when  "theme song" sung his theme for your Super Hero.  I can see "Hot Flash" hitting the top 100 of Billboard Magazine.  I am truly delighted with your choice.  Thank you for answering.  It is rare when I ask anything of anyone, like answering a goofy question, but thank you for taking the time and making me laugh.  HUMOR, my dear, HUMOR is your Super Talent and applying it to things that are out of our control and real.  You are a smile waiting to happen.  Thank you for everything.  Take Care and Have a great Saturday! :)
      April 29, 2017 10:02 AM MDT

I've never seen nor heard of this. I enjoyed it immensely! Is this a series or just a one-time-only skit? I assume it's more than that since it had full ending credits and stuff.
    Anyway, that was great, Harry!
    :)
      April 29, 2017 12:02 PM MDT

Glad you liked it. I only saw two videos.  From what I can gather, it was intended as a series.  They may still post another installment. :-)  
      April 29, 2017 4:50 PM MDT

The writing was very funny. And everyone (I do mean every single one of them) in the cast was perfect to me! 
    Great stuff!
    :) This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 30, 2017 9:22 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 5:16 PM MDT

• "The Shadow"

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
    The Shadow knows .... Brah-ha-ha! This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at April 29, 2017 11:49 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 5:34 AM MDT

Ahhh Yes, ALF~  Very sneaky.  I like the idea of wearing a human mask as your cover.  The red scarf and fedora hat are a classical touch.  You might be suspicious-looking driving down the road in your true form, especially if you were going camping.  All the chicks would want to climb aboard. ;)   Thank you for taking a moment to answer this silly question.  I noticed you hadn't been around for a while.  Had I known you were using your Super Hero Talent, I wouldn't have wondered.  I missed you.  Thanks again and have a great Saturday! :)
      April 29, 2017 10:15 AM MDT

• I used this picture as an avatar and username on another social site many moons ago. Thanks for your concern ... I've just been busy.
      April 30, 2017 6:15 AM MDT

• PIZZA MAN!!!!!

April 29, 2017 6:38 AM MDT

Good Morning Rooster~ I am cracking up over here.  Reason?  The chances of you knowing this and getting this is about 1,000,000 to 1.. But I have to ask anyway.  "So, you saw that SuperNatural episode too ?!"  You'd totally be laughing and know your choice is EXCELLENT!  I'm sure you would  deliver all good pizzas lickedly-split to all good people.  Thank you for answering.  You know it is rare when I ask and it means a lot to me you did.  Have a great Saturday! Love, Merlin
      April 29, 2017 10:19 AM MDT

Winged Wonder, You wear your Super Power Extremely Well!  I bow in gratitude for all the good you do through out the Universe.  I am honored to be your friend.  A VERY Wise choice.  Thank you for answering.  I appreciate it very much.  Take Care and see you on another question soon.  Love, Merlin
    P.S. Your fashion sense is exquisite.  I love your cape.  Very flattering and the lightening off you is extraordinary.  SHAZAMM for sure! Two thumbs up! ;)
      April 29, 2017 10:27 AM MDT

The Flash

This post was edited by Zack at April 30, 2017 9:01 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 10:30 AM MDT

Out thoughts are starting to sync my friend.
      April 29, 2017 11:55 AM MDT

Like your cycles?
      April 29, 2017 4:51 PM MDT

Something like that.
      April 29, 2017 4:53 PM MDT

Related image
    Hi Zack~ You were so quick, I wasn't able to get back to you until now.  Well... that and I had to go to work yesterday when I started to respond to everyone's answers.  
    A GREAT choice because I DO believe YOU are FLASH in incognito!  When you aren't zipping around at colossal speeds saving people from tragedy, I DO believe this is who you are.  Really!  When I picture you in my mind, this is what you look like!!  Big smiles! I hope all the chemicals from the shell that exploded on you from lightening wasn't too painful.  Then again, you are FLASH and you probably could handle the pain for the Super Powers it gave you.
    Between taking care of your partner, writing to us on answerMug and being on the Police Force, you must be a very busy man. Thanks for taking the time to answer.  I'm glad to know your alter-ego.
    See you soon on another question and "Let's Be Careful out there"  Have a great Sunday! 

April 30, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

My favorite has always been this guy-- so I'll choose to be my favorite.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at April 30, 2017 9:15 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 11:46 AM MDT

I actually thought about posting him! Glad you decided to. :-)
      April 29, 2017 4:53 PM MDT

Thanks, Harry! Now I can be Double-Glad I posted Underdog.
    There has always been something about Underdog, amidst all the ultra-muscle-y and ultra-handsome Superheros (as far as the male ones go), that he stands out among the crowd in a humble, funny way.
    Uh, not that there is anything wrong with ultra-muscle-y and ultra-handsome superheros.

April 29, 2017 5:20 PM MDT