Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What's in a name? Quite a lot as it turns out. "I Like Ike"/"Tricky Dicky"/"Nix on Nixon"/"Dump Trump the Chump". Should Trump change his?

What's in a name? Quite a lot as it turns out. "I Like Ike"/"Tricky Dicky"/"Nix on Nixon"/"Dump Trump the Chump". Should Trump change his?

He could change one letter. TREMP. It doesn't rhyme with anything I can think of except hemp and temp. We all know he doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs so hemp won't be a problem. If he changed it to Trimp he'd hear "wimp/chimp" so that wouldn't work. Changing it from Trump to Tramp isn't a very good idea. He could change it to Trymp but it sounds like Trimp so not a good idea. However TREMP is pretty solid. Why doesn't he change it now? Save himself a lotta grief down the line when he sees political signs  denouncing him. He can change every TRUMP to TREMP on every building everywhere in the world where he has branded buildings with his name. Prepare for the 2020 election that he is already raising money for. He is very optimistic that he will be the Republican candidate and won't  be serving time in prison for high crimes and misdemeanors. He can make Mexico pay for the name changes.

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

thats up to him if he wants to change it
      May 1, 2017 4:59 PM MDT