Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » I know Trump walks on water and can do no wrong in the eyes of his supporters. Can he also change water to wine and save us?

I know Trump walks on water and can do no wrong in the eyes of his supporters. Can he also change water to wine and save us?

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

Presently Donald Trump is the Captain of a Ship Of Fools.  It's a good thing that the ship can't hold most of America.  The ship will eventually sink, let hope for some survivors.

“The world wants to be deceived.” -Sebastian Brant, Ship of Fools This post was edited by Beans/SilentGeneration at May 2, 2017 5:15 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 8:35 AM MDT

The majority of Americans can't stand the man. The RESISTANCE is growing. Protests are growing. Those who insist Trump is a saviour will be the ones undone and end up with nothing but regret if they have any conscience. If they don't they will end their days still believing in him. SIGH. How sad is that?  Thank you for your reply Beans/SG and Happy Tuesday to thee!  :).
      May 2, 2017 5:17 AM MDT

Hi Rosie:

You have such a simplistic view of the world. [Sighs] Nothing is that black and white. This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at April 29, 2017 8:43 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 8:42 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply StuB and Happy Tuesday to thee. You are a fan of complexification then?  Why? TRUTH is not that complicated. However the layers of lies applied to it to distort/skew/manipulate/fracture can certainly make things SEEM very complicated. They aren't. But of course you won't take my word for it  because you don't think much of my intellect. It's OK. You don't have to. Different strokes. :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 2, 2017 5:20 AM MDT
      May 2, 2017 5:19 AM MDT

No, Rosie, I just believe that there are many shades of gray in life and more than one side/legitimate answer to many issues/questions. Sometimes it seems that you don't see this. Happy Tuesday to you as well!
      May 2, 2017 6:38 AM MDT

No he can't  do that but he does have the power to change un drinkable water into drinkable water. There are a few towns across America that have un drinkable tap water and a couple of those towns (like Flint Michigan) have the highest  water taxes then any other place in the World. Not being able to drink your tap water but paying the most money for it is crazy and Trump has the power to fix that but I don't think he will. Cheers and happy weekend!
      April 29, 2017 9:13 AM MDT

He already rescinded EPA regs Nanoose. Now manufacturing plants can dump their poisons wherever they want and  pollute the air, earth, waters  . He also pulled back on many FDA rules which means that the food we eat, the meds we take and the cosmetics women use will have fewer rules to make them safe. He wants people to make as much money as they can and any  rules that hinder that goal are gone! He is a simple man happy with simple things. He works in the NOW and cannot foresee any results from what he does. He is very limited. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      May 2, 2017 5:23 AM MDT

only time will tell
      May 1, 2017 4:57 PM MDT