Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 52 % of WHITE WOMEN voted for Donald Trump. I know why. They're all married to Donald Trumps and are used to being disrespected. Why else?

52 % of WHITE WOMEN voted for Donald Trump. I know why. They're all married to Donald Trumps and are used to being disrespected. Why else?

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

They are not as naive as the other 48% who believe they have never been disrespected by all the Bill Clintons they have married? This post was edited by O-uknow at April 30, 2017 6:44 AM MDT
      April 29, 2017 9:45 AM MDT

•   April 29, 2017 10:06 AM MDT

Are we quite sure that figure is correct? I understood that way less than 52% even turned out for the election.. it was, as i understood it a fairly low turn out.. Was it perhaps that 52% of the people who voted for the ass were white women? That would make more sense?  All I can say is that unfortunately being female doesn't protect one from stupidity and yes some women can be more gullible and easily led.
      April 29, 2017 10:17 AM MDT

I'm quite sure we have enough sour grapes to make bad wine ;) This post was edited by O-uknow at April 29, 2017 12:45 PM MDT
      April 29, 2017 12:44 PM MDT

you do? Oh how lovely for you.. and what has that to do with me?  
      April 29, 2017 2:11 PM MDT

You are the sour grapes. All we need do is squeeze you ;)
      April 29, 2017 2:40 PM MDT

Factually O.. it's impossible for me to have any sour grapes... I keep explaining this but I guess some people don't get it or don't want to?  How can I have sour grapes... I wasn't voting for any of them and it doesn't affect me if you want an idiot for a prez.. it just makes your country look bad is all..  As i keep saying.. the ONLY issue here is that the man is considered utterly repugnant and an imbecile by most of the rest of the world, and for that matter by more than half of your own people... 
    So factually you are incorrect but hey don't let that stop you being unpleasant just cos you don't like what I am saying..
      April 29, 2017 2:52 PM MDT

Again as a White married woman, I voted on issues and agreed with Trump on those issues. 
      April 29, 2017 10:30 AM MDT

Fair enough m2c. So now that he is breaking all those promises and going back on his word on so many issues do you STILL support him? If so it isn't his issues that matter at all to you. You just love the guy no matter what he says or does or doesn't say or doesn't do. He wimped on TRUMPWALL very badly. He caved on NATO. He now is all in support of NAFTA. TRUMPCARE didn't even get to the floor for a vote a SECOND TIME. A 3rd strike and he is out on that one and so is Paul Ryan. The only legislation enacted in 100 days was a wimpy one-week extension to keep government open. They didn't even get that done right. A lousy one-week extension is all they could come up with! All they did was kick the can down the road AGAIN. I see failure everywhere. He talks big and promises big and if he comes through at all it is VERY SMALL. He accused China of currency manipulation and NOW he says the prez of China and he are "good friends". Seriously? Meanwhile we are on the brink of nuclear with North Korea due to the Trump mouth. He can't shut up. He just talks until he gets attention and he doesn't care what he says or what the implications could be. He lives for NOW. He wants you to pay attention to him NOW.  Just my opinion of course. I appreciate yours. Thank you for your reply and Happy  Sunday m'dear! :) Oh. And where oh where are all the PROMISED coal mine jobs? This post was edited by RosieG at April 30, 2017 2:54 AM MDT
      April 30, 2017 2:51 AM MDT

100 days.... hardly long enough to fulfill all these campaign promises especially when the Congress is still in their do nothing mode.
      April 30, 2017 6:42 AM MDT

No, they just have enough intelligence to see that Trump is not disrespectful to women. He's just disrespectful to anyone, male or female, who doesn't deserve respect.

Women of substance understand that men and women are apples and oranges and are not hung up on politically correct, cultural Marxist, equality fantasies. They are attracted to alpha males, not threatened by them. Feminists constantly seek to undermine and castrate their men, turning him into a pathetic little b*tch that even she secretly despises.

Trump is thought of as a sexist precisely because he isn't sexist. He treats women like equals in debate and doesn't go easy on them.

Ironically men who actually give women the equality they say they crave, are considered misogynists. Men who treat women like they're half way between an adult and a child, are considered gentlemen.
      April 30, 2017 2:31 AM MDT

not sure why, i didnt vote for him
      May 1, 2017 4:52 PM MDT