Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Anything happen in your area lately that really scared you?

Anything happen in your area lately that really scared you?

Yesterday I heard a big explosion and I started thinking it was some kind of terrorist attack then I heard a jet and I started thinking the air force bass was under attack. It turned out it was just an accidental explosion at a restaurant (nobody hurt) and the jet was just a privet one but it was a pretty scary couple of seconds. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - April 29, 2017

Responses

No not lately,
    But Fear?
    that's what they want...
    ...to instill fear to reflect in
    everything you do.
    No matter state of world,
         Whatever is present in your moment
    stay in LOVE
    only in a state of LOVE
    will you find
    there is no fear.
    there is a presence of pure awareness
    in a conscious state of
    the oneness of LOVE
    no fear exists
    stay in the presence
    within your Self.
    In this knowledge
    we realize and understand
    there is absolutely nothing to fear

Cheers

This post was edited by Baba at April 29, 2017 12:24 PM MDT
      April 29, 2017 12:18 PM MDT

not lately but one time last summer i was walking home from church and it was about 2 blocks away, guess they were throwing fireworks and all of a sudden i had to move fast cause one was just about, to land on me, it scared me half to death, didnt have my phone with me but when i got home i called the police and told them they need to check it out before it lands on someone else
      April 29, 2017 2:38 PM MDT

• I don't know about scary but there is a rock quarry about half a mile down the road from the dealership I work for. A couple times a week they ignite some blasts which shakes the building pretty good. It was interesting the first time I felt the blast go off.
      April 29, 2017 5:15 PM MDT

Several years ago, there was this weird rumbling sound that seemed to pass my house underground. I figured it was a small earthquake, but there was nothing in the local newspaper about it. 
      April 29, 2017 5:47 PM MDT

I guess the most recent was yet another wild thunderstorm. I was hanging out with my sister and some poor dog we found running loose just before the storm rolled in. It was getting really crazy outside and a bolt of lightning struck right in the front yard, so as you can imagine, it was incredibly loud and it happened so fast I scared the tar out of us. I happened to look out the window to see smoldering ashes fly across the yard from whatever got hit. Turns out it was the power pole, the one that always gets struck for some reason, and it took a couple of days for it to be replaced. I'm glad we found the little dog before all that, she probably knew it was coming and got scared and ran off from her home. We got her back home after a few days of searching.
      April 29, 2017 7:10 PM MDT