Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Does Heaven have more than one entryway?

Does Heaven have more than one entryway?

Posted - April 30, 2017

Responses

Hell No! The only path is through Jesus.
      April 30, 2017 10:57 PM MDT

Did anyone tell Noah, Abraham or Moses that?
      May 4, 2017 10:34 AM MDT

talk to Satan, bring God as a sacrifice, and find out.
      May 1, 2017 4:07 AM MDT

What the hell are you talking about? :)
      May 1, 2017 4:56 AM MDT

Can't give details, call 1-800-God-Is-Dead for more info..
      May 1, 2017 5:33 AM MDT

Jesus told him, “I am the way , the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” -John 14:6 
      May 1, 2017 5:44 AM MDT

"No one can come to the Father except through me.” Abraham and Moses seem to have made it to the Father without knowing that.
      May 4, 2017 10:38 AM MDT

• Establish Heaven's reality first.
      May 1, 2017 7:59 AM MDT

I have established it to me. I could ask you to establish the reality to many thing you believe but will never likely see. 

At any rate, if you look at the category, this question is not in religion category and is actually meant to be a fun question.

I have no intentions of trying to convince you Heaven is real, faith guides me in a lot more ways than religion, if it didn't I'd be spending all the time i have trying to look for evidence to prove all my beliefs, as it makes little sense just to take another man's word as fact when you don't know him but through faith I may trust him.
      May 1, 2017 8:26 AM MDT

Definitely ... I know of at least three ways to enter "heaven"

wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

May 1, 2017 8:35 AM MDT

not that i know of
      May 1, 2017 2:58 PM MDT

Does Heaven have more than one entryway?

==========================================

According to the mother of all western Christianity "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator” Now that definitely sounds like more than one. Whenever there’s more than one there’s always the possibility of a hierarchy, and there’s no exception here. The statement continues immediately with the declaration that “in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims” That may sound like the result of someone not knowing what they were saying after having had too much of the red stuff at the Eucharist, but it isn’t. It was a considered declaration arrived at because “these [Muslims, that is] profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day." I didn’t just make that up, honest. The official reference for it, in case you want to check it out, is CCC841, that is Catechism 841 of the Catholic Church.
      May 4, 2017 1:46 PM MDT