Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Have you accepted the lord Jesus Christ as your savior?

Have you accepted the lord Jesus Christ as your savior?

Posted - May 2, 2017

Responses

Lord, your word declares that we cannot come to you unless the spirit draws us first, I ask you to please draw Livvie to yourself that she might know you in all your glory. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
      May 5, 2017 4:33 PM MDT

nah..
      May 2, 2017 11:54 PM MDT

Have you accepted the lord Jesus Christ as your savior?

==============================================

That claim is a bit too late, I’m afraid. The Father already declared that title exclusively for Himself long before the appearance of the New Testament or anyone accepted Jesus as the Messiah. He declared “I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no savior.” That’s in Isaiah 43:11

May 5, 2017 5:12 AM MDT

Yes, I prayed a simple little prayer in June of 1985, asking God if what I had experienced so far was all there was to life. He transformed my heart that very night, and the next morning I knew that I wanted to go to church, and I  knew which one I wanted to go to. I could write a book on that subject, but the bottom line was my heart was changed in a dramatic way , and it has never changed back, because when you find life you do not ever want to go back to death again. I pray that the Holy Spirit will draw everyone who is reading these words unto himself, changing their stony heart to a heart of flesh, and transforming them into the creature he intended for them to be, in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

May 5, 2017 4:26 PM MDT

I have noticed He responds exceedingly well to such personal requests.
      May 5, 2017 4:28 PM MDT

Yes, Tom, he looks at the heart, and responds accordingly. He brought me to the end of myself so that when he called I could respond wholeheartedly, which I did, and I would not ever change my mind, it was the best prayer/decision I ever made.
      May 5, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

IMO, Jesus is dead, not God.
      May 8, 2017 12:29 AM MDT

• Nyet, my nation is atheistic, and I have never found any good reason to change. Jesus did not actually exist, and the entire tale about a savior being needed is terribly ridiculous. God creates two humans who displease him badly, so he blames all future humans for his ineptness as a creator. Then, in 4000 years, God sends his son (or himself) to be brutally killed to atone for his incompetence in creating flawed humans.
      June 10, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

You know I always wondered that..... what God creates his own child /invention to be BAD and 'sin' and then say the child (human) did it...? But claim love is the main focus????? However I do think Jesus existed, I think they proved it a few years ago...it's just a matter of was he the son of God? Well as a kid I thought so but , I agree with your theory that to have only ONE human be the only one to 'save' your own creation seems really incredulous...Jesus was a loving man but not sure now in my adulthood that he was a savior... but who will ever 'know' ? The only reason I ever began to question religion and God was because a few years back I was very very sad with anxiety/PTSD and thought, 'the reason I have this is from the awful abusive childhood i went through... why would God say he loved every creature yet certain people have to suffer and feel they are less than garbage every day??'That is when it didn't make sense anymore... :/
      June 10, 2017 10:05 AM MDT

No!
      June 10, 2017 9:46 AM MDT