Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Looking at a world map reminds me of how small a country the US is compared to others. Under Trump we get smaller every day. You OK with it?

Looking at a world map reminds me of how small a country the US is compared to others. Under Trump we get smaller every day. You OK with it?

Russia is massive. China too.  Africa.  Canada. The US acts as if is the largest  and most important country. We aren't. When was the last YOU looked at a world map?

Posted - May 2, 2017

Responses

• Russia is huge, but like Canada, but sits atop immense areas of land nobody else really wants. Siberia is theirs by default. China is very close in size to the US. 

The US is still the most powerful and important country on the earth. Our navy occupies every sea and our economy affects every other. We have more capital than the next four or five countries combined. Our influence is also why the second language in non-English speaking countries is almost always English. 

Btw, Africa is not a country.

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 5, 2017 10:58 PM MDT
      May 2, 2017 8:33 AM MDT

Thank you for the correction. Africa is not a country. That is very important to know.  Thank you for your reply. I disagree with thee completely. The United States used to be somebody. We used to be a contender  but now we are just bums. Why? Look no further than Doofus Donny. He has minimized/miniaturized us and he is just getting started. Happy Wednesday to thee Z! :)
      May 3, 2017 7:37 AM MDT