Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Pets/ Domesticated) » What's something you wish your pet wouldn't do?

What's something you wish your pet wouldn't do?

When ever a car or truck comes down my drive way our dog will keep circling it well its moving. Usually he's a well behaved dog and if I say - by me or I snap my fingers he will come and stand by me right away but with a car or truck  he doesn't listen and I'm so scared he is going to get squished one of these days. Cheers!

Posted - May 2, 2017

Responses

I have a cat whom I love very much but he can be annoying as well.  4 in the morning, he scratches at the blinds, knowing it will wake me up. Much like "Simon's Cat" if you have ever watched the cartoon on U tube. Of course i say Stop it, which he he hears.  His next move is to walk all over me and stick his cold wet nose on my cheek. He is hungry, he is telling me, starving and needs to eat now, right now. Do I get up then, sometimes. Undaunted he sleeps next to me for a while resting up for his next moves.  He begins the process all over again.  Finally I'm awake enough to get up and go straight to the kitchen to feed my starving cat. I mix up the dry and the wet food for him and his two companions.  All the while he is reaching up to the counter like he is on his last leg.  I set all three bowls on the floor and guess what he does.....the little bugger walks away.  Grrrrrrr.  hahahaha
      May 2, 2017 7:18 PM MDT

• Awww that's really so "I'm a cat" behaviour.  I also had a cat who used to try to stick his nose in my ear, up my nose when I was sleeping.  I miss him every day.
      May 2, 2017 11:21 PM MDT

So sorry for your loss.  (((((HUGS)))))
      May 3, 2017 5:58 AM MDT

• One of my cats will lay on my head when in bed trying to sleep. He weighs about 13 pounds, and I can only tolerate it a few minutes before I have to get him off.
      May 2, 2017 8:01 PM MDT

My black lab hogs my bed. It was horrible when I just had a twin bed, so I bought a Cal king just to have the extra space. She still freaking tries to lay in the middle of the bed every night. -_-
      May 2, 2017 8:01 PM MDT

• I have 4 French bulldogs and these things are the most needy critters on earth. One thing I wish they would ALL not do is not all try to get into bed with us at night.  I don't mind cuddling, but everyone of them snores so loud it's ridiculous. I can tell each of them apart by their snores. One sounds like death-rattle of an old man.  The other thing they do is they gang-up on me in the morning and jump all over me in bed licking and snorting like little pigs.
      May 2, 2017 9:17 PM MDT

ROTFLMAO  -  kray kray - hahahahaha
      May 3, 2017 5:57 AM MDT

• One of the dogs sits on the bed and chews his toenails when I'm trying to sleep, it drives me crazy. Crunch nibble slurp and repeat he stops when I yell at him but two minutes later I hear nibble, crunch, nibble

May 2, 2017 11:28 PM MDT

My long haired​ Doxie will run to the car when we come home and gets so close, you cannot see where she is at. I believe she is smart enough to stay away from the wheels but is very nerve racking.  

We also have a very young kitten, she is like 3 months old and has not learned that the claws she has hurt when she plays with you. 

The Oscars don't get along...so have to use a divider. But sometimes the bigger one after ramming it with his head over and over knocks it over. 
      May 3, 2017 4:22 AM MDT

My cat leaves hair all over the place...she has very long hair. She will sometimes get in my face when I'm sleeping and meow to go outside.
      May 3, 2017 2:22 PM MDT

i dont have pets but maybe you should keep your dog inside when a car comes
      May 3, 2017 3:52 PM MDT

I wish my Shih Tzu Lulu wouldn't close the heater vent when I am in the shower.
    My bathroom is cold in the winter and I need the heat.
    The vent is in the floor and as soon as she hears me in the shower she runs in and closes it.
    She will even close it if it's not on just in case.
      May 8, 2017 3:40 PM MDT