Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » LUCK. Some insist there is no such thing as luck. What about you? Where would you be and whom without "a little bit of luck"? Why?

LUCK. Some insist there is no such thing as luck. What about you? Where would you be and whom without "a little bit of luck"? Why?

Posted - May 6, 2017

Responses

I dont think it's 'luck' so much as just being in the right place at the right time.........but then, that could be considered 'luck' too, right?

anyway, I've had things happen in my life that amazed me........so maybe it was a little luck and a little right place right time.......

at least I think so

oh hell, now I'm confused!!!!!!!

LOL

:-D
      May 6, 2017 8:48 AM MDT

People who say theres no such thing as luck are the lucky ones that want 100 % credit for every good fortune they are enjoying because that makes them feel secure that they wont lose it by losing their luck.
    Sometimes people just say that to make a point without really meaning it completely. The point being that just luck wont get you much, you have put effort in too. 
    Where would i be without luck?  who knows right now im not feeling very lucky or grateful but i know i should be , because everyone needs gratitude to go forward.  right now im in danger of sinking in my quicksand of ungratefulness. Thats why im on AM now

This post was edited by Stuffy at May 6, 2017 9:15 AM MDT
      May 6, 2017 9:00 AM MDT

i think in some cases it does exist
      May 6, 2017 4:44 PM MDT