Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » "Stop focusing on things that bother you and focus on those that don't". A friend's advice. Ever hear any advice better than that? What?

"Stop focusing on things that bother you and focus on those that don't". A friend's advice. Ever hear any advice better than that? What?

Posted - May 6, 2017

Responses

Hmm yea but if we never took the time to think about and try to change those things that bother us then we'd be guilty of sticking our heads in the sand and allowing many injustices... Someone has to care and someone has to stand up and be counted.. 

I don't believe it's healthy to either bottle things up or to pretend things that bother us aren't happening...

And anyway... one of the good things about Americans is... their enthusiasm... their willingness to speak up... how horrible would it be if all Americans went around afraid to say boo to a goose..
      May 6, 2017 6:44 AM MDT

I agree.......my favorite saying is .......WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT YOU BRING ABOUT........Im 75 now and have used that for years!!

of COURSE we have to face up to and think about nasty stuff.......but you don't have to DWELL on it...........think about it, act, and be done with it!!!

and doing good for others is always the right thing to do........

May 6, 2017 8:45 AM MDT

never heard of that one but thats good advice
      May 6, 2017 4:40 PM MDT