Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Does it seem that much of Charles Manson's insane philosophical ramblinlings seem to be playing out exactly how he said it would in.........

Does it seem that much of Charles Manson's insane philosophical ramblinlings seem to be playing out exactly how he said it would in.........

........current society?

Put aside the fact he was a dangerously evil psychopath with little to no capacity for empathy.

Posted - May 7, 2017

Responses

I've always dismissed anything he has said as insane philosophical ramblings.
      May 7, 2017 10:54 AM MDT

• That doesn't mean they couldn't have any shreds of truth or value.   It's not condoning him or saying he wasn't bat-chit crazy and evil.
      May 7, 2017 11:30 AM MDT

I'm not really that familiar with Charles Manson but I know a lot of people during that time were anti-establishment and anti-government because they probably knew more than the average person. There are books and seemingly crazy ideas at the time that do seem to be turning into reality. With television people are easily hypnotized and essentially zombies.
      May 7, 2017 10:56 AM MDT