Discussion » Questions » Relationships » To AM men, do you enjoy the outspoken/confident gal more, or the kind of shy/reflective one?

To AM men, do you enjoy the outspoken/confident gal more, or the kind of shy/reflective one?

I've always wondered what guys enjoy more..

Posted - May 8, 2017

Responses

Hi Winged, GREAT response! I always wonder what do guys REALLY like or want?? I know you are not into 'gals' lol, but, I really enjoyed the reply. I can be really silly and humorous, but I wouldn't say I'm the type to 'live on the edge' /dangerous.  I guess I wonder if guys want women like that... and it makes me nervous b/c I had danger and chaos in my life for years so I just shy away from it. I'm also shy at times and reflective, so I might not exude 'confidence' like some people might; or boldness. I guess the main thing is being true to your own self, I liked that. I liked also that sometimes we might even change what we like one day to the next... ty for that .. :)
      May 9, 2017 3:13 PM MDT

I'v always liked tuff gals that would stand elbow to elbow with me in a bar room brawl or ball room blitz. Cheers!
      May 8, 2017 6:25 PM MDT

• Little of A a little of B
      May 8, 2017 6:53 PM MDT

Shy/introverted. 
      May 8, 2017 8:29 PM MDT