Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Do you think Eric Trump will get his father impeached and destroy the Trump and Kushner empires?

Do you think Eric Trump will get his father impeached and destroy the Trump and Kushner empires?

This morning I was reading an article about Eric Trump once saying that his father didn't need American banks to finance his new golf corse because he had plenty of financing from the Russian government. That was back in 2003 and probably couldn't get Trump impeached but I figure if for some reason Eric Trump had to testify in court he couldn't handle the pressure and he would crake and start ratting off a million secrets he knows about his father and the Kushner family. Cheers!

Posted - May 8, 2017

Responses

LOL!  Well, you may have a point there.  I've never thought he was the kind of guy who could stay calm under pressure.
      May 8, 2017 7:18 PM MDT

Nah, his own Republican buddies will shaft him, probably when they realize that the Prez has become electoral poison. If he survives until the midterms, no Republican candidate will be able to get elected dogcatcher even in the reddest of red states.
      May 9, 2017 12:40 AM MDT

hopefully
      May 9, 2017 9:05 AM MDT