Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do any female Muggers have really long hair? If so, how do you style it?

Do any female Muggers have really long hair? If so, how do you style it?

Mine almost reaches my butt and I love having long hair, but it's hard to do a lot of updos because of the length. I'm looking for inspiration.

Posted - May 10, 2017

Responses

Long hair isn't the exclusive domain of females, I had hair nearly three feet long that I tied back in a ponytail. I shaved my head completely for the World's Greatest Shave three years ago to raise funds for cancer research. I keep my hair short now, it's easier to look after.
      May 10, 2017 9:59 AM MDT

I'm aware, but I'm looking for inspiration for my own hairstyles. I don't want man hairdos. O_o
      May 10, 2017 10:17 AM MDT

D:
    I really like my hair long. I have kind of a hippy vibe going on. My hair has been long for my whole life. I would probably cry if I cut it.
      May 10, 2017 10:57 AM MDT

You could ask Rosie, I've heard hers is waist length.
      May 10, 2017 3:58 PM MDT

(waist-length)

May 10, 2017 11:21 PM MDT

i have long hair but not as long as yours, i just put mine in a pony tail
      May 10, 2017 10:39 AM MDT

Do you mean like, uh, Repunzel length?  I have a granddaughter who is 21, she claims her hair has not been cut since she was a baby, and it does reach the floor. 
      May 10, 2017 11:59 AM MDT

Not me and what little I have is coming off tomorrow.  My hair has become so thin it has
    started to look scraggley.  So short it will be, after my appointment tomorrow. 
      May 10, 2017 12:31 PM MDT

Good Morning MorningStar~  How did your hair turn out?  I hope well.  Have a great day!
      May 11, 2017 8:14 AM MDT

I don't but 2 of my daughters do.  Our youngest daughter had a perm about a month ago.  She just washes her hair, crunches it and that's all.  Our oldest just brushes her hair and leaves it long and straight.  
      May 10, 2017 1:02 PM MDT

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/easy-updo/

I go back and forth with mine.  Normally, it is long JA.  Right now it sits right above my bra line.  Sometimes I cut bangs in and then let them grow out again.  It is naturally blonde and wavy but it can be a real pain.  I don't blow dry it or style it.  I either tuck it behind my ears or throw it in a bun.  I wear a lot of ponytails too!  I hope the link above helps, though!  I just looked it up really quickly before I run off!  I hope it helps both of us!  When I've got another second, I'll try and find some more. Until then,  DON"T cut it!!  Long hair for women Never goes out of style. A pain for us, but it really is attractive if kept nice! Take Care, Love, Merlin This post was edited by Merlin at May 10, 2017 11:23 PM MDT
      May 10, 2017 5:47 PM MDT

~

May 10, 2017 11:40 PM MDT

You are amazing Randy.  When we first met,  I thought you were a chic.  After reading and seeing pictures, you convinced me you were a great looking black guy who gets tons of beautiful women of all backgrounds.  At one point, I thought you were Morgan Freeman.  Now, you're back to the original thought of being a sexy blonde with gorgeous hair.  I'm telling ya... You certainly are a person of many talents and races and have an exceptional ability to change at a moments notice! This post was edited by Merlin at May 11, 2017 7:36 AM MDT
      May 11, 2017 12:09 AM MDT

Lol!
    :)
      May 11, 2017 12:12 AM MDT

Good Morning Randy~ I didn't catch this last night.  I'm not very good at proofing to begin with.  However, this morning while re-reading, I did catch it.  I had the wrong "your."  I went back and changed it just for you :)  I know, if you were to look look at it in the future, it would drive you crazy!  Me too!  Have a great day :)
    Does that second sentence have a dangling participial??  Really!  I'm not poking fun.  I am sincerely asking!  Hugs and good vibes, Love, Merle
      May 11, 2017 7:50 AM MDT