Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » " Priming the pump". Trump says he invented that 84-year-old phrase. How old is he REALLY? He can't be 70. Could he be 104?

" Priming the pump". Trump says he invented that 84-year-old phrase. How old is he REALLY? He can't be 70. Could he be 104?

To my knowledge it is physically impossible to invent something that has been around and in use for years before you were born. Does anyone KNOW how such a claim could actually be true?

Posted - May 13, 2017

Responses

Ya during the interview he said he invented the saying a couple of days ago but he used the saying back in March so it's a double lie. During the interview he also said that the US is the highest taxed Nation in the world but it's actually one of the lowest taxed nations in the world. He also said the US has a 15 billion dollar trade deficit with Canada but he got it backwards the US has a 8 billion dollar trade surplus with Canada. So thats 4 lies in one interview/ Cheers and happy weekend!
      May 13, 2017 10:14 AM MDT

He spouts a lot of garbage which is why I don't believe anything he says.  I'm waiting for him to say he invented the internet.  We all know that was invented by Al Gore.
      May 13, 2017 11:16 AM MDT