Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » STRIKE ONE. Trumpcare. STRIKE TWO. Firing Comey. STRIKE THREE WILL BE? Then he's out ain't he?

STRIKE ONE. Trumpcare. STRIKE TWO. Firing Comey. STRIKE THREE WILL BE? Then he's out ain't he?

Posted - May 15, 2017

Responses

Strike One was firing Sally Yates. He's already on strike nine or thereabouts. Impeach him already.
      May 15, 2017 7:50 AM MDT

I'm a little slow sweetie. I know. Lawrence Tribe, A Constitutional Harvard Law professor, said the moment Doofus Donny took the oath of office he committed an impeachable offense. The Emoluments clause don'tcha know!  So 9 or 27 or 100 reasons to impeach him. The Republicans in the House and Senate want him to sign their friggin' bills. They don't give a rat's a** about what's happening to the country. They want the tax code redone, tax cuts installed and gutting all social programs that benefit the people. They don't give a sh** ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE! Just those damn bills being signed into law so they can get in on the rape of the country that Doofus Donny has been enjoying since the day he took the oath of office. What scumbums! When I know you better I shall tell you what I REALLY THINK! Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 17, 2017 6:34 AM MDT

Pence would also sign them, and wouldn't embarrass the nation while doing so.
      May 17, 2017 6:55 AM MDT

I know. Sad ain't it? We're stuck between Scylla and Charybdis. Which is worse? Pick your poison! :( This post was edited by RosieG at May 17, 2017 7:06 AM MDT
      May 17, 2017 7:06 AM MDT

Exit Donald, enter Mickey. Pence will be a poor President but America has survived more than a few of those, most recently Bush 2. He's not a megalomaniac, less narcissistic, less insecure, nowhere near as needy and far more statesmanlike than his (current) boss - even if his daughter is a vampire.
      May 17, 2017 7:26 AM MDT

• Image result for trump could cure cancer
      May 15, 2017 8:18 AM MDT

He hasn't done any of those things. Instead he's made things harder for people with cancer (repealing the ACA),  satisfied only his own hunger (nobody ELSE got an extra scoop of ice cream) and inflamed the situation in Syria and North Korea.
    Sorry but anybody who supports Trump either deserves to be "grabbed by the p*ssy" or tacitly believes that their wife/daughter deserves that treatment. He's a misogynist, a glutton, a hypocrite, a criminal and quite possibly a traitor.
      May 15, 2017 4:24 PM MDT

:):):) Evil scumbag too.  That our Doofus Donny! :( God help us!  :(
      May 17, 2017 6:39 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That is the most hilarious takedown of Doofus Donny thingie I've ever heard/read/seen. Seriously. You should develop a comedy routine. You are a hoot! :)
      May 17, 2017 6:36 AM MDT

• It's not a take down....It's how the Liberals are acting. 
      May 17, 2017 6:56 AM MDT

I think the Trump team is going to doctor up or create the recordings they say they have on Comey to justify the firing. Trump is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now - making the recording without first notifying Comey might be illegal or insinuating that there could be recordings to stop Comey from talking could also be illegal. Cheers!
      May 15, 2017 9:08 AM MDT

I am going to ask that very question Nanoose. What stops him from preparing a FAKE TAPE? Nothing. Doofus Donny is evil. I do hope one day he gets what he deserves. I mean that most sincerely. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      May 17, 2017 6:38 AM MDT

only time will tell
      May 15, 2017 10:41 AM MDT