Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Bullies intimidate. Bullies are brawny not brainy. Brawny Donny has lost his power to intimidate. What's his PLAN B?

Bullies intimidate. Bullies are brawny not brainy. Brawny Donny has lost his power to intimidate. What's his PLAN B?

Posted - May 16, 2017

Responses

I can't imagine why anyone was intimidated by him in the first place but that's the thing with bullies - they find people who are intimidated.. I hope more and more people fail to be intimidated by him 
      May 16, 2017 9:21 AM MDT

He is selling us out to Russia. I hope we can survive him. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Tuesday to thee! :)
      May 16, 2017 10:25 AM MDT

1. In the first place, Trump was not right in assuming that force works better than diplomacy.
    2. Intimidation works in the US with Republican politicians. They are not his enemy---yet.
    3. Trump is taking a trip to Saudi Arabia, Israel, and Italy. NATO countries are passing a word around that everyone should keep things short with Trump, because he has a short attention span.
    4. So, he has more problems than bullying.  
      May 16, 2017 11:49 AM MDT

Indeed. Doofus Donny is a kaleidoscope of problems. Ever-changing, never changing, ever increasing, never decreasing. Thank you for your thoughtful and informative reply Marguerite and Happy Wednesday! :)
      May 17, 2017 3:45 AM MDT

I don't think Trump is a bully.  Perhaps more of a bullsh!tter.  Yet the media continues to lie about everything he does. I get surveys and news bullitins from his organization, and they are bypassing the wicked, lying media.
      May 16, 2017 12:09 PM MDT

The media REPORTS what he does/says. But you actually believe the sh** he is throwing at you? That he is the truth teller and the media is  the liar? You are among the millions who support him bh. I shall never understand why. Your truth is not truth at all in my opinion. I don't know what it will take to convince you that the guy is a liar, a traitor and is selling us out to the Russians. But that's not my job is it? Thank you for your reply. I disagree with 100% of it. So what, right?
      May 17, 2017 3:48 AM MDT

have no idea but maybe he needs good plans for a change
      May 16, 2017 3:23 PM MDT