Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If Trump has absolute right to disclose information deemed classified then did Hillary have absolute right to operate a private server

If Trump has absolute right to disclose information deemed classified then did Hillary have absolute right to operate a private server

after-all?

Posted - May 16, 2017

Responses

Well you tell me? It's my understanding that the two are not comparable.. as in most people would have a private server for personal stuff... I have a work server and one at home.. a private one.. I am betting most businessmen and politicians are the same.. it perhaps gets more blurry when you are dealing with someone in the position of prez.. but let's face it.. most of the emails in question were not sent or received by Hilary herself.. and when investigated, there was deemed to be nothing illegal... That's not yet the case re Trump.. 

I think too that the magnitude, re threat to US may be different.. the Ruskies were always the sworn enemy of America and one would think it's kinda not smart to give the enemy info..  Re Hilary.. there wasn't perhaps that magnitude of seriousness as in the email destination wasn't to anyone who posed a threat to America.. Sure they got hacked but lets face it .. we have a young man, 19 or so, who has been extradited from the UK who hacked America's security.. so almost anyone can do it..
      May 16, 2017 9:48 AM MDT

No one should have to tell you Hillary deleted hundreds if not thousands of emails so you don't know what was personal or classified. Tis why she should not have been using a private server for State business. Methink she is a crook and was hiding Clinton Foundation pay to play deals. That being said Trump is as reckless with our security as she was.
      May 16, 2017 9:19 PM MDT

maybe, not sure
      May 16, 2017 2:50 PM MDT

not if you listen to Trump. haha
      May 16, 2017 4:41 PM MDT

president trump yep,hillary no
      May 17, 2017 3:17 AM MDT