Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why can't the Dumpster simply admit "I f**ked up" and move on?

Why can't the Dumpster simply admit "I f**ked up" and move on?

His constant attempts at self-justification are simply digging a bigger hole for himself. It's 1973 all over again, the question being:
Will he jump as Nixon did, or will he become the first US President removed from office by impeachment?

Posted - May 16, 2017

Responses

• Why can't Liberals and Democrats quit whining like toddlers and do something that is actually productive and beneficial to society and just move on. It's not November 2016 anymore... This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 17, 2017 10:58 AM MDT
      May 16, 2017 7:01 PM MDT

Even the GOP are running scared, they are starting to realize that their golden boy is unhinged (probably senile) and they're headed for a train wreck at the midterms if he's still at the helm. McCain is right.
    Pence has his shortcomings, but he looks a LOT more Presidential than his (current) boss, even if his daughter is a vampire.
      May 16, 2017 7:06 PM MDT

They're trying to! Getting rid of that illiterate buffoon will definitely be beneficial to society! :)
      May 16, 2017 7:24 PM MDT

Buffoons often time can do things you want ;)
      May 16, 2017 9:43 PM MDT

The first year is one of adjustment so be patient.
      May 16, 2017 9:41 PM MDT

May 16, 2017 7:05 PM MDT

I don't think he's capable of it, I really don't. 

A friend and I were speculating about when his followers are going to get off the Trump train. I don't think they'll deboard until it crashes. And if we're all lucky enough to still be alive, they'll be their usual "snowflake" selves, blaming liberals and crying"fake news media did this"! 

I've moved on from being shocked and angry. The whole thing has just become humorous to me now. I really hope someone does something before he gets us all killed. 

May 16, 2017 7:21 PM MDT

• Because he's got ALS/Demntia and has serious psychological problems. 
    Complicating this is that he has the support of a gang of fools around him. To admit a mistake its to admit to failure, so they double down.
    THANK YOU DONALD J. TRUMP FOR MAKING THE LEFT MORE STRONGER THAN EVER

Signed, 
    The Majority of US who didn't vote for you
      May 16, 2017 8:30 PM MDT

ALS? Really? I wouldn't wish that on anyone, even Trump. 

I almost feel sorry for his gang of fools. What an impossible job they have! 
      May 16, 2017 9:00 PM MDT

• I didn't say I wished it. I'm saying...I BELIEVE he has early stages...100%
     What about AIDs, can I wish AIDs?
      May 16, 2017 9:02 PM MDT

Hehehehehehe! I'm dying! 

Wouldn't it be something if he's got syphilis in the brain and that's why he's such a nutter? Talk about karma! :)
      May 16, 2017 9:20 PM MDT

Are you professionally qualified to diagnosis this or just mindlessly spewing?
      May 17, 2017 7:18 AM MDT

• Just an educated guess based on knowledge of ALS/Dementia.  Many are starting to notice it. Roger Stone, the kind fool and Nixonite even did something rather  peculiar..he made a video going after news stopries of Trumps "Disease" yet there are been no news stories of Trumps "Disease". 

Our poor POTUS has exhibited many of these symptoms
    • Difficulty performing more than one task at a time
    • Difficulty solving problems
    • Forgetting recent events or conversations
    • Taking longer to perform more difficult activities
    • Difficulty performing tasks that take some thought, but used to come easily, such as balancing a checkbook, playing complex games (bridge), and learning new information or routines
    • Getting lost on familiar routes
    • Language problems, such as trouble remembering the names of familiar objects
    • Losing interest in things previously enjoyed and being in a flat mood
    • Misplacing items
    • Personality changes and loss of social skills
    • Change in sleep patterns, often waking up at night
    • Delusions, depression, and agitation
    • Difficulty doing basic tasks, such as preparing meals, choosing proper clothing, and driving
    • Difficulty reading or writing
    • Forgetting details about current events
    • Forgetting events in one's life history and losing self-awareness
    • Hallucinations, arguments, striking out, and violent behavior
    • Poor judgment and loss of ability to recognize danger
    • Using the wrong word, mispronouncing words, or speaking in confusing sentences
    • Withdrawing from social contact

Also, Incontinence or losing control of bowel as Trump as recently exhibited at a golf course when he crapped his Pants as well as many "Curious" photos of his pants looking puffy as if he's wearing depends.  

Sorry guy..It appears your boy may possibly have ALS/Dementia

May 17, 2017 9:31 AM MDT

He's not "my boy" - I didn't vote for him. I just believe we should resist the urge to say things that require professional certification to say with authority, and that it's foolish and presumptuous to do otherwise.
      May 17, 2017 10:33 AM MDT

• Trump is incompetent and should be thoroughly examined by an independant medical source. I fully believe he has Alzheimer's
      May 17, 2017 11:02 AM MDT

Good for you, except that you admitted that you're not professionally qualified to diagnose this, so you're just being foolish and presumptuous.
      May 17, 2017 12:30 PM MDT

What did he F-up on? 
      May 16, 2017 8:37 PM MDT

Sharing classified intel with Russian agents, then declassifying said intel after the fact to cover his ass.
    Firing the man responsible for investigating him.
    Firing the acting AG.
    Libelling the former POTUS (that is ACTUALLY a crime).
    Deleting tweets (as a private citizen he can do what he likes with his Twitter account but as POTUS it comes under theFederal Records Act so deleting tweets without departmental permission is technically illegal).

This post was edited by Slartibartfast at May 16, 2017 11:36 PM MDT
      May 16, 2017 11:33 PM MDT

not firing the head of the FBI when he took office

not throwing Hillary in jail

not draining the swamp
      May 17, 2017 3:04 AM MDT

Trump has been slipping through loopholes his whole adult life and may be even before. He sees a big main exit here called executive privilege to do what he sees fit in the best interest of the country. That means declassifying after the fact and firing at whim.
      May 16, 2017 9:27 PM MDT

And then what? President Pence? Will that be better???????
      May 17, 2017 7:52 AM MDT