Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Fake News. Lies. Alternative Facts. What's to stop a desperate man from faking tapes to cover his **?:

Fake News. Lies. Alternative Facts. What's to stop a desperate man from faking tapes to cover his **?:

Posted - May 17, 2017

Responses

Business (for Trump) as usual.
      May 17, 2017 1:55 PM MDT

SIGH. WHATTA GUY! Thank you for your reply Beans/SG and Happy Thursday to thee! :)
      May 18, 2017 9:50 AM MDT

• Like CNN does?
      May 17, 2017 1:59 PM MDT

I never watch CNN Karen so I wouldn't know. Are you a faithful and devoted watcher? Thanks for the question. Did I answer it? Happy Thursday.
      May 18, 2017 9:51 AM MDT

•   May 18, 2017 12:20 PM MDT

Years ago my brother-in-law used to watch CNN devotedly because of some guy who used to be on that channel that he liked a lot. I forget who that was. Thank you for the graphic Karen and Happy Friday! :)
      May 19, 2017 4:09 AM MDT

HA HA HA!  That Gulf War "coverage" is hilarious!

Here's an outright lie:

This post was edited by Bozette at May 19, 2017 5:08 AM MDT
      May 19, 2017 5:02 AM MDT

• Can't see it, says an error occurred.
      May 19, 2017 5:03 AM MDT

Sorry.  Try it again, I edited and used a different link.
      May 19, 2017 5:10 AM MDT

I challenge you to watch PBS or even Fox. There is more than one way to look at things. The media has to attract viewers and they will sensationalize whatever will draw you in. That is why it is biased. If you only watch sources that agree with you, you are not likely to hear the full story about anything and believe the worst or the best about someone when the truth is likely in the middle.
      May 17, 2017 2:25 PM MDT

You challenge me to something? Why would I accept a challenge from you or anyone? I ask questions that occur to me. I don't have to justify them or answer for them or defend them. I just ask them. If people wish to answer them or ignore them it's up to them. I don't care either way. I get what I want from Answermug. I ask whatever questions I want to ask whenever I want to ask them. I respond to people when I want to and I ignore them when I want to. I'm not here to please anyone but me which is what I do daily. When that stops I disappear.  Thank you for your response and Happy Thursday.
      May 18, 2017 9:56 AM MDT

You sound just like Trump! Do what you want, get what you want, you're not here to please anybody. You only want to hear from people who agree with you and make you feel important. You do not care what effect your actions have on other people. You also contradict yourself and repeat things without fact-checking. Your early-morning posts are reminiscent of his tweet-storms.

Unlike you, I am here to have pleasant and cordial interactions with the other members on this site. The purpose of a Q&A site is to ask and answer questions. I will continue to answer any questions that I want to, and to do so within the TOS.  If that detracts from your enjoyment of the site in any way, oh well...

As you say, you can respond or ignore as you choose.  My questions and answers are for anybody on this site who wants to read or respond to them.  If someone wants to target a specific audience they form a group rather than posting in the main forum and attempting to control who answers their questions and how they answer them. 

May 19, 2017 4:09 AM MDT

I will win a 25 cent bet if Trump releases a fake tape. I'm really hoping he does because it will probably sound like it was edited by a 2 year old monkey and it won't fool anybody. Then if he gets impeached before his first 6 months are up I will win another 25 cents. Cheers!.
      May 17, 2017 7:14 PM MDT

Boy you're a big spended Nanoose! Thank you for your reply m'dear and Happy Thursday! :)
      May 18, 2017 9:52 AM MDT