Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » Anyone have any experience with the new Galaxy S8 cell phone? What has been a good smart phone for you?

Anyone have any experience with the new Galaxy S8 cell phone? What has been a good smart phone for you?

Posted - May 18, 2017

Responses

• The Galaxy S8 will be my next device! For now, I use the LG V10 which is an incredible device. I've had no problems with it in the year I've owned it so far.
      May 18, 2017 5:19 AM MDT

• The S8 looks really great. Wondering if I should give it some time to work out any bugs, as with any new roll out. Very sleek, just wondering if screen breakage is of any concern to you. Thanks :)
      May 18, 2017 5:24 AM MDT

• The screen is of no worry to me. I always purchase a case from either the Otterbox or Seidio brand to protect my devices.
      May 18, 2017 6:12 PM MDT

I bought the Apple iPhone 7 Plus when it came out. Here are it's main features: 
      May 18, 2017 5:30 AM MDT

I just upgraded to the Galaxy S8 about a week ago. It's taking some getting used to but so far I really like the infinity screen and the edge technology for accessing frequently used apps.
      May 18, 2017 6:32 AM MDT