Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » If you could do one thing on your birthday, what would it be? The cost is covered. The only stipulation is your do it in your 24 period

If you could do one thing on your birthday, what would it be? The cost is covered. The only stipulation is your do it in your 24 period

If you could do one thing on your birthday what would it be? The cost is covered.  The only stipulation is you do it in your 24 hr. period.

Posted - May 19, 2017

Responses

I can only answer this in the adult group ...
      May 19, 2017 12:46 AM MDT

Huge Giggles!!!  I have a vivid imagination!  Thanks Slartibartfast!  You're awesome!!
      May 19, 2017 3:10 AM MDT

• Find a time machine and go back 20 years when I was younger and not so beat up! That would be a great birthday present! Youth again.
    By the way? Happy Birthday Merlin! 
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at May 24, 2017 9:42 AM MDT
      May 19, 2017 6:32 AM MDT

Happy!  Happy!  To you Rooster!  Always a Happy Day!  My birthday was on the 19th and you taking the time to answer has made me smile even on the 24th!
    As I always say to my friends, "CHEERS!"   Always celebrate being alive "today!"  
    Hugs and loves and happy vibes!  Love, Merlin This post was edited by Merlin at May 24, 2017 10:23 AM MDT
      May 24, 2017 9:44 AM MDT

Take a space shuttle to just past the earths atmosphere and peek down at the earth.
      May 19, 2017 7:03 AM MDT

Wouldn't that be cool carbonproduct?!  Yes!  I agree :)  That would be a "blast!"  The overall feeling climbing out of the atmosphere would be a bit harsh on the vessel, i.e. body we are traveling in; but, worth it so we can all appreciate the beautiful planet that sustains us.  After 50 years of living here, I would definitely like to take that flight with you!
    Thank you carbonproduct!  CHEERS! 
    Enjoy each and every day!
    Love, Merlin :):)
      May 24, 2017 9:47 AM MDT

Sex
      May 19, 2017 8:23 AM MDT

See?  Now Element... As mysterious as Element 99 is to the chemistry of our world, you "call it like you see and feel it."  Knowing you that is the perfect answer.  For all the magical Merlin power I hold, I send to you twinkles and tingles to make that come true.  I agree.  
    CHEERS for that happening, 50 times over!
    Love ya Element! Love, Merlin ;)
      May 24, 2017 9:50 AM MDT

Make a trip to the bottom of the ocean in a submersible ..somewhere. 
      May 19, 2017 8:29 AM MDT

Kittigate~ You have known me for many years and if there were a wish I could give that we could both explore, this would be it.  I definitely would like to grant this for you.
    I hope someday we both can do this.  You know the ocean is my real home.  
    Lots of happy travels and happy vibes for you! 
    May you dive and feel freedom and happiness.  It IS a world of wonder and delight!

May 24, 2017 9:53 AM MDT

Thank you!  If I had the wealth I would buy a de-commissioned submarine to live in, refitted with huge bay windows and anchored at a depth of about 50 feet where there is lots of marine life. 

You could come to visit and stay a while.
      May 24, 2017 10:01 AM MDT

Kittigate~  Big happy goosebumps!  Thank you!  You ARE AWESOME!!  Have you seen the guy that delivers pizza down there??  I'm not kidding!  Not to the depths we would like to go but to a depth, none the less.  I would like to go much like you, down and see.  I absolutely LOVE all of the ocean and all the creatures in and around it.  
    Huge smiles and blowing bubbles to you... we are under the sea.  Sometimes I think I had gills.  But, since we are above ground at the moment, bubbles and oxygen are important!  Big giggles!  Love Ya!  Happy! Happy!  Merlin
      May 24, 2017 10:28 AM MDT

The pizza used to come kind of soggy so I had a water tight elevator shaft built; much easier to come and go now.

If I ever win a huge lottery i would seriously consider making that a reality -living in an old submarine. 
      May 24, 2017 10:47 AM MDT

Thinking ahead on the elevator idea!  The blessing in disguise is Don is a contractor and is actually (I'm as serious) IS Building an elevator on a house right now.  The house is 3 stories and these people would like to go from their garage to their home w/out climbing stairs.  It definitely is within reason.  It is so handy to be married to a man who can build such a thing!!  Perfect!!  No need for the bubbles!!  Giggles!  Don will build us the perfect Pizza Delivery Elevator!  How much should we tip?  The pizza man and Don? ..... 
    :) :) :) :)
      May 24, 2017 11:26 AM MDT

Building an elevator in would be nice -and safer than stairs. I've fallen down stairs, never got hurt really but I don't like the experience. 

Just tip Don hugs and kisses -yu know...

Pizza guy a couple dollars and a smile. 

May 24, 2017 12:36 PM MDT

Hi Winged Wonder~ I am smiling so widely.  I, too, would like to experience that feeling.  When Don and I lived in Reno, we went and watched them.  We have also traveled around California to see them.  
    There is one person who I do know that has had this wonderful experience, first hand, and too no surprise, it is my Grammie.  I know this isn't written very well, grammatically or flowingly; but, there is so much I would love to share with you about your wish.  
    We both don't have the time.  But, I can say, in short and in all sincerity:
    With all the Merlin Magic I am able to give, I grant you this wish.
    You can and will do this, my friend.  Someday.  Make the time.  Believe that you will.  Envision it.  
    Merlin does see this to come to true.  Keep seeing it my friend.  Love, Your Merlin Magic, hunny.  You're 1/2 way there!  Love, Merlin ;) :)
      May 24, 2017 10:16 AM MDT

i would like to spend my birthday with someone instead of always by myself
      May 19, 2017 4:59 PM MDT

You know pearl, I do worry about you.  I have read, heard, and felt your sadness.  You seem so lonely and without believing you are worthy of a job, career, or have anyone to share your life with.
    I would like to share with you pearl.  You have the magic.  You have your own Merlin.  Merlin doesn't have a gender or a physical being.  Merlin is inside all of us.  
    On my Merlin's 50th birthday, I grant you, pearl:  Your own Merlin.  I give to you the power to know you are awesome.  To know you are worth it.  To know your opinion matters as much as mine and everyone elses.  I grant you the power to believe in yourself.  I give you the power to hold your head high, to enjoy your time here on Earth with the rest of us.  I give you the power.
    The biggest gift you could give to me pearl would be:
    For you to write a post and saying that you believe you are just as worthy and capable of holding a job, having an opinion and know, you have friends.  That my dear, is my Merlin Magic, I grant to you.
    Grab it!  Smile!  Be Happy and know, YOU ARE WORTH IT !!!  Love, YOUR Merlin!!  Hugs and Loves Each and Every Day!!
      May 24, 2017 10:44 AM MDT

• My birthday is also Christmas Eve, and to be honest, there's nothing I want to do other than spend the quiet day at home with my family, as I've done for years :) 
      May 24, 2017 10:08 AM MDT

Hi Nevan~ That is soooo very cool.  :)  You are a VERY incredible person.  For many reasons, but this one comes to mind.  Now, please don't laugh too hard (well o.k., I would too if I read what I am about to share) BUT, for the longest time, I thought I was the only person who was born on May 19th.  I mean I knew other people were... but No one... not any of my friends were to celebrate life, like I did on that day.  Seriously, this went on until I was 17.  Now, you can laugh.  You may think, "My, how selfish..." and in a way, it was.  But, to me, it was the one moment I took my first breath, by myself, on this wonderful thing we call life.  I am sure there were many others who took that first breath that very second too.  But, their lives weren't mine.  Like I told pearl, it is yours. As you grow and learn, you can make choices.
    If I were to have shared my life with someone as big as a religious person, I"m not sure I would have as Merlin in me.  
    For that and your answer, I am in true appreciation for who you are.  You are amazing.  Your gift, is something I can share with you.  
    Thank you for letting me know, you already know.  My Merlin Cheers to your Merlin.  You are AWESOME.  Love, Merlin
      May 24, 2017 11:01 AM MDT

• Thank you very much. I appreciate hearing those words from you. :) You are a very positive person and you seem to have no trouble lighting up people's days here. 
      May 24, 2017 11:06 AM MDT

Happy Goosebumps!  Thank you.  I wouldn't be able to if I weren't surrounded by positive and wonderful people.  Happy thoughts and days my friend.  Love, Merlin :) :)
      May 24, 2017 11:30 AM MDT