Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you believe what you see and hear or do you believe what someone says even if it contradicts what YOU experience? Why?

Do you believe what you see and hear or do you believe what someone says even if it contradicts what YOU experience? Why?

Posted - May 19, 2017

Responses

I believe here say. My husband was a lawyer god rest his soul. Nothing like a little here say to seal the deal to a solid truth don't you say?
      May 19, 2017 7:08 AM MDT

:  )
      May 19, 2017 3:03 PM MDT

I don't know you very well cp but I am assuming you are being sarcastic. On that assumption I shall reply to your response First of all though condolences on the loss of your husband. You were married to a LAWYER? What kind of lawyer was he...an ambulance chaser or someone who worked for the ACLU to help those who couldn't afford pricey lawyers or somewhere in-between? Was he hard to live with or very easy? Did he leave his lawyering at the office or was it with him 24/7? I entered law school decades ago and lasted one month. I wasn't cut out for it. As for hearsay. How do you know it isn't lies/fabrications/fake news/alternative facts to set people up...the very gullible people who buy that CRAP? On the other hand how do you know it isn't the truth? Inquiring minds wanna know these things. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 21, 2017 6:20 AM MDT
      May 21, 2017 6:19 AM MDT

He was a criminal defense attorney, but I loved him anyway. 
      May 21, 2017 11:35 AM MDT

depends on what they say or what i hear and see
      May 19, 2017 3:37 PM MDT

The interesting thing about the truth is that one can run across it at anytime.  It can come from one who has had post doctoral education or the guy participating in the special Olympics.

Formation of one's "philosophy of life" is an ongoing requirement for growing as a human, whenever we are confronted with new information that does not fit in with our current philosophy.
      May 21, 2017 12:02 PM MDT