Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » A few friends invited me over to similar worlds,I thought I'll first check it,I'm afraid I found nothing similar in that world,did you?

A few friends invited me over to similar worlds,I thought I'll first check it,I'm afraid I found nothing similar in that world,did you?

Posted - May 19, 2017

Responses

OMG
      May 20, 2017 9:46 AM MDT

• I joined it and it isn't so bad. Actually quite humorous at times. I don't spend much of any time there but it's OK when this site bores me. It's kind of hard on women sometimes but most give back what they receive. I only went there on the urging of SapphicHeart and Harry who both seem to thrive there. I have to admit that you can say whatever you want there and it's good for some laughs!
      May 20, 2017 6:47 AM MDT

Thanks Rooster for your input,I found it so alien when I browsed from outside.I felt very strange and completely bewildering!
      May 20, 2017 9:48 AM MDT

Dear Ethel,

Get those curlers out of your hair!!!! This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at May 20, 2017 9:49 AM MDT
      May 20, 2017 9:47 AM MDT

LOL Sharonna sweetheart Missed U so baaddd;))
      May 20, 2017 9:50 AM MDT

Veena,

I am NOT ignoring you.  I hope you know how much I've wanted you to be on here since Answer Bag closed and I am so glad you are around.   I just have been so busy with school, I've had no time for anything beyond trying to pass.  So, please know, that I am thrilled to correspond with you and you are still hilarious. 

Keep up the great contributions and I will try and be around a little more. 
      May 20, 2017 9:52 AM MDT

So great to see you dear,like meeting a old friend again...AB had some wonderful people and you definitely was one of them...promise you will be here,then I will come more;))
      May 20, 2017 9:56 AM MDT

• I joined and spend some time there. A lot of the members who left here are there, so I like that. It's a lot different from here, a LOT more active members are there. Every time I log on, I have at least 10 messages and 15 to 20 alerts. It's a much faster pace and more people to talk to. 
      May 20, 2017 9:56 AM MDT

Oh that's good Karen,from outside it felt so different.....I expected just a Q&A site like AM here....but....?
      May 20, 2017 9:58 AM MDT

I don't feel as comfortable sharing my stories on SW as I did on EP mainly because a lot of my weirder groups don't really have anyone in them so the responses I'll get probably would be from people who don't get me.

I kind of melted down there last week because I try to talk with anyone who wants to talk but when eight or nine people want to chat at the same time then I kind of can't handle it.  Four conversations at a time is about my limit.  Then I felt bad because I had to sign out but then someone else sent a message but I told her I couldn't so now I'm worried that I hurt her feelings.

I'll have to give SW some time until I get the feel of it.

May 20, 2017 4:19 PM MDT

no, i havent found anything similar
      May 20, 2017 5:58 PM MDT