Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The irony will be lost on him. The guy who said Hillary is a criminal is the one being investigated for crimes! POETIC ain't it?

The irony will be lost on him. The guy who said Hillary is a criminal is the one being investigated for crimes! POETIC ain't it?

Posted - May 21, 2017

Responses

• Hillary is a criminal. That Flynn is crooked too doesn't negate the reality of Hillary's guilt. 
      May 21, 2017 8:52 AM MDT

Hillary IS a criminal, there is nothing "poetic" about it.  
      May 21, 2017 8:58 AM MDT

sounds like it
      May 21, 2017 3:34 PM MDT

Z and Sunshine, a criminal is someone who has been convicted of a crime. Hillary is not even being investigated for any. Donald is, but again, has not been convicted, except for some matter concerning his taxes a while back. Personally, I have much less trust in Trump. It cheers me up that he is your president. However bad British politics is, you guys are in a worse mess!
      May 22, 2017 8:28 AM MDT

See what we have to put up with in this country HarryD?  Everything Emperor Trump GOOD. Everything Hillary BAD. All they know is they HATE HER and that is all they need to convict her of every tawdry crime they can imagine.  SIGH. It is what it is HarryD. That's why the Empereor got  elected prez. He knows his auudience. He gave them what they wanted. Simple, n'est-ce pas? AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply. I agree we are in a much worse mess than y'all. Please don't be cheered by his being our prez. At least be selective about whom. Those who voted for him deserve him. The rest of us are stuck with him because of them. We suffer and we are innocent. They're the bad guys but it makes no difference. Dumb-A** Electoral College! Bah Humbug!  Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 22, 2017 11:02 AM MDT

• Thats just crap, Rosie. 
    Search as we might, there isn't a single comment on this thread even remotely saying Trump is good. Not one. Hillary lost, Rosie,get over it. Nobody won. 
      May 22, 2017 2:50 PM MDT

"on this thread".  Have you read all the other threads of all the other questions I ask Z? If you haven't then of course you can't possibly understand my point. It is not CRAP but from your point of view you have every right to label what I say as crap. Of course in so doing  you are not endearing yourself to me in any way. So what, right?  Who cares? I disagree with thee 10% totally completely irrevocably and absolutely. Forever after. To the end of time and beyond.  Have a nice day Z!  Hope your day is crapless! :)
      May 23, 2017 2:26 AM MDT

• Not true, Harry. One need not be convicted to be a criminal, one only needs to break laws. Hillary broke 113 of them, as cited by that wanker  Comey.
    You're right about the politics, though. 
      May 22, 2017 2:45 PM MDT

No, Benedict, until one is convicted of a crime, one is only the accused. Hillary has been cleared of everything she was accused of, though criticised for poor judgement over her private e-mail server. Some people may still believe she is guilty of something, but in legal terms, that doesn't count for diddly-squat!
      May 26, 2017 8:50 AM MDT