Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » "Exactly what do you MEAN when you say that Randy D isn't invited? Grrrrrrrrr." ~

"Exactly what do you MEAN when you say that Randy D isn't invited? Grrrrrrrrr." ~

Posted - May 22, 2017

Responses

It was just a party in the shower for us girls.  We didn't think you would be interested.

Since your feelings are hurt I'll make it up to you.  You can come along on our next shopping trip!  Yay!

This post was edited by Livvie at May 22, 2017 9:25 PM MDT
      May 22, 2017 2:33 PM MDT

B...b...bu...but, but all of you will be dirty and in need of a shower again soon, right?  Right?  Hello, Livvie?  Can't you hear me?  I want to be in on the next shower party!  Oh, Livvie!  Over here, Livvie, its me, Randy D, your old pal.  This way, look over here!  Livvie!  Hello?
    ~
      May 22, 2017 9:30 PM MDT

I can hear you just a little bit!

All of you will be in need of shoes again soon, right?

I want to be in on the next shoe party!

Yes!  I got it!  You can definitely come shoe shopping with us!  We're going to shop for shoes all day long!  I can't wait for you to come along!  It'll be lots of fun!  Yay!
      May 23, 2017 2:49 PM MDT

No, no, no, no!  I said I want to be in on the "showering", not the "shopping"!  S-H-O-W-E-R!  (Is this microphone even working?). Liv?  Liv, darling, I think we have a bad connection, I must be out of cell range.  You have me confused with the people who want to hit the malls.  Livvie?  (Where's the volume dial on this thing?). Oh, Livvie, yoohoo, put me on the SHOWER PARTY list!  I have my own loofah!  Hello, are you there?  Livvie?
    ~
      May 24, 2017 5:52 AM MDT

just what i said, youre not invited
      May 22, 2017 4:42 PM MDT

Its a bad grammer party. I didunt think you been intrested, you woodent of enjoyed it. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at May 23, 2017 2:50 PM MDT
      May 22, 2017 7:56 PM MDT

hay;weight.. .
      May 22, 2017 9:26 PM MDT