Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump seems a trifle indecisive sometimes.. or is it that he changes what he says to suit the audience?

Trump seems a trifle indecisive sometimes.. or is it that he changes what he says to suit the audience?

I've not posted a Trump related question in a while.. so here goes... 

I read today, that,' Reversing the hostile rhetoric of his election campaign, Mr Trump described Saudi Arabia, which he accused last year of responsibility for the events of 9/11, as a “magnificent kingdom” and said that Islam was “one of the world’s great faiths”.'  And over the weekend I read from a friend that Trump had tweeted in the past about how dreadful it was that Michelle Obama didn't wear a scarf when they visited a muslim country.. yet Melania didn't wear a scarf on their current visit.. and then there were the many times Trump openly criticised Obama for the number of holidays he took and the number of golfing sessions he enjoyed, yet we see Trump playing golf practically every weekend... 

Oh and then there was the time when he said UK would get a fast deal and that it would be *great*.. then he said UK would be back of the queue, (not that we care lol) and the time he criticised Kate Middleton for wearing a bikini and then expects to have *tea* with Wills and Kate... 

Sooo one wonders, is it just me who seems to feel that Trump is a little disingenuous to say the least? He seems to speak with forked tongue? DO you think he really doesn't notice? or doesn't think others will?  DO others find this acceptable behaviour? 

Posted - May 22, 2017

Responses

I think he is a do as I say and not as I do kind of guy that speaks with a gold plated forked tongue plus he's got the loose lips that sink ships. I hope he does have tea with Wills and Kate and when his loose lips start flapping and he starts lying about how well he knew Princess Diana and how they got along royally they say - well thats not what we heard we heard she thought you were a bit creepy. We also heard you bad mouthed Kate for wearing a bikini but it didn't bother us because we knew it was coming from a guy that once pointed to his daughter and said - look at her don't you think she's sexy. Cheers!  This post was edited by Nanoose at May 22, 2017 11:27 AM MDT
      May 22, 2017 11:20 AM MDT

I read online just now that Trump's IQ is supposedly 156 (although even such reports admit there are questions about the accuracy of such a number.)

I think the most logical explanation---after listening to him since the inauguration---is that he added the results of two of his tests and submitted that as one score.

Just another example of something else he simply does not quite understand......So sad---and so tragic for us.
      May 22, 2017 12:16 PM MDT

http://answermug.com/forums/topic/29035/teresa-may-has-been-accused-of-behaving-like-trump-apparently-he

The above was posted on May 4th, That's less than a month ago - not exactly "quite a while", lol.
      May 22, 2017 12:36 PM MDT

sounds like thats what hes doing
      May 22, 2017 4:39 PM MDT

• It's called
    di·plo·ma·cy

Since I don't believe you're acquainted with the word I've posted the definition for you below.  Perhaps some people on this site could benefit from some dipolomacy. 
    dəˈplōməsē/
    noun
    noun: diplomacy
    1. the profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.
      "the government should assign an ambassador-at-large to oversee diplomacy in the region"
      synonyms: statesmanship, statecraft, negotiation(s), discussion(s), talks, dialogue; More
      international relations, foreign affairs
      "diplomacy failed to win them independence"

May 22, 2017 8:44 PM MDT