Active Now

Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Trump supporters always use the "fake news" ruse in defense of him. They NEVER address what he ACTUALLY says/does. Is it because they can't?

Trump supporters always use the "fake news" ruse in defense of him. They NEVER address what he ACTUALLY says/does. Is it because they can't?

He is on tape (video/audio) saying what he says and they NEVER address that. NEVER EVER EVER.  Because that isn't FAKE. We see/hear it. They don't TOUCH it. They ignore it.  They figure if they ignore it then it never happened. They might truly believe they provide excellent defense. In fact what they do provide are excellent examples of skirting the issues. Think they'll ever stop?

Posted - May 23, 2017

Responses

Again, Trump unlike Democrats before him, was elected for performance NOT image. He is given a pass on what he says as long as his work is satisfactory. Rant all you want but it falls on deaf ears. Those ears only open when presidents fail and is why the Dems and the Liberal press are working to make sure Trump is not successful. This post was edited by O-uknow at July 9, 2018 4:10 AM MDT
      May 23, 2017 7:00 AM MDT

SIGH
      May 24, 2017 3:39 AM MDT

maybe
      May 23, 2017 3:29 PM MDT

LOL Now Rosie you know they are *always* right :P They will see gold where we see.... erm muck and mire.. they will see success and cannot see the bad things..  I've seen this all before.. history will tell all but I suspect even then there will be those who refuse to believe.
      May 23, 2017 4:01 PM MDT

I think these folks are otherwise intelligent and really nice people. I guess everyone has a blind spot about someone sweetie. It's just that I have never in my entire life seen so many be so blind about one person who is such an evil despicable rat.  There's gotta be an explanation in there somewhere and I'm just not smart enough to find it! Look on some of my question threads and you will clearly see the evidence of what I mean. Thank you for your reply Addb and Happy Wednesday to thee! :) This post was edited by RosieG at May 24, 2017 9:25 AM MDT
      May 24, 2017 3:38 AM MDT

• That's because there is so much fake news about him and others. Just about everything posted about him here is untrue, any type of research would show you that. I guess some people are happier believing false things about someone they feel obsessive hate toward rather than learning the actual truth of the allegations. Do I think he's the best person for president? No. Do I think he's a bit addled? Yes. But I will not blindly accept everything that comes out about him. There have been too many things said that were simply not true. Like the story about him urinating on prostitutes, that was false, as are a lot of other stories. To blindly accept everything that comes out about him is just as delusional as thinking he's the second coming of Christ. 
      May 24, 2017 4:27 AM MDT

Because the left and the media is so desperate to get Trump, they make up stuff and take little stuff that means nothing and blow it up in to a yuge story. Just last night, I seen CNN talk for an hour about Spicer not going with Trump to meet the Pope. Who care? ... not me.
    It has gotten so ridiculous that if Trump really does do something bad, he will likely get a pass cause we are just so tired of hearing the stupid crap...fake and false news. 
      May 25, 2017 1:24 PM MDT

It takes a certain amount of education in the liberal arts---whether acquired either formally or "self taught"---to understand that Trump was obviously not the solution to any problem that the US was facing, except for the parallel to the blind squirrel actually finding the occasional nut.

So, trying to defend Trump is as hard as defending the assertion that 2 + 2 equals 5.  It can't be done successfully---so blame it on fake news or the Democrats, or the liberal press, or the alignment of the planets.

(Actually, one's best hope of success might be the "alignment of the planets.")
      May 25, 2017 1:38 PM MDT