Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Why was the Ariana Grande concert targeted?

Why was the Ariana Grande concert targeted?

Why kids?

Posted - May 23, 2017

Responses

• Lot's of "infidels" and an easy target with few who are physically capable of causing any resistance.  Plus you know.    Arianna and her fans are "whores"  and  are the worst "things" ever.
      May 23, 2017 1:55 PM MDT

I think, but cannot know.. .it was designed to cause maximum pain.. and shock... as in no one likes kids targeted... and the people who do those things really don't care - they are blinded by sociopathic or religious dogma :(
      May 23, 2017 2:33 PM MDT

cause some people can be cruel, thats why
      May 23, 2017 2:59 PM MDT

• Lots of people in one place. Often they don't really care what's being targeted--if there are a lot of people in one place, it's the perfect place. 
      May 23, 2017 3:33 PM MDT

Shock value. Had it been the FA Cup final at Wembley, the outrage would be less profound.
      May 23, 2017 5:30 PM MDT

Because they're cowards so they go after the most vulnerable of us. It's so sad that those poor people were just out to have a good time and some maniac goes and does that. I don't understand these freaks, how can anyone do something like that?
      May 23, 2017 7:09 PM MDT

"And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and it angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.  So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth, he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him; on this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger knowing that he has a short period of time." Revelation 12:7-9,12 This post was edited by Autumnleaves at May 24, 2017 7:49 AM MDT
      May 23, 2017 10:43 PM MDT