Active Now

Swoop62
Element 99
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Forbidden. Are Randy D posts banned from your household, from your computer? ~

Forbidden. Are Randy D posts banned from your household, from your computer? ~

~

Posted - May 24, 2017

Responses

What's up with the comma?
      May 24, 2017 8:13 AM MDT

Element, You don't know how much I am smiling right now!!!!!!!!!!!  You crack me up!!!!!!!  If I were computer savvy, I'd actually send a photo of me, personally.... Which is of course, something I have never done... expect on Ask.com, the last day.

Very funny!  Love, Merlin
      May 24, 2017 8:46 AM MDT

The comma separates the two clauses.  We've been over this before!!!!!

~
      May 24, 2017 6:14 PM MDT

(You'll love this format and approach)

Dear Randy D,
    I am shy and have difficulty expressing myself in a physical world.  I have found the internet to be my freeing avenue.
    Your posts have led me to share my true inner feelings.  I devour your thoughts and openness.  
    If I were to ban you from my computer I would be disengaging a part of me that nobody can see. 
    As I work toward my doctorate in human sexual behavior and how it relates to behavioral patterns in everyday life, my thesis is widened by your innocent inquires to all of society.  Their input has helped me by your lead.
    The beauty of your questions and answers had helped direct me. Some will open freely while feeling the safety net of just seeing your name.  It seems they react to you in a positive fashion, sometimes without knowing it. 
    Your consistent probing and using your talent in all aspects of polling, questioning, and learning as helped my thesis along beautifully.
    If I were to ban your questions on my computer, my thesis would loose much of the power it has gained from your presence and inquires.
    In turn, thank you Randy D for allowing us all to open freely while being protected by the screens of our computers and phones.

How's that?
    Big smiles!  And no... I didn't proof.  That was off the top of my head.  Randy D, I would be disappointed if you didn't proof it for me.  It would mean you didn't read it.  
    Big winks and smiles!
    The truth is always the best way to go! Love, Merlin

May 24, 2017 9:01 AM MDT

To follow through with this, I would like to say, "Obviously for those who do know 'Merlin' ,  the opening sentence is NOT true.  I am not by any means shy in the real world.  My thesis is, however, based on people that are and the surrounding new communication we have found via internet.  
    Truth is where it is at... especially when some are shy.
    Hugs Randy and JA and everyone else who knows it IS okay to feel tingles in your everyday life... 
      May 24, 2017 9:07 AM MDT

That's it!  Tell Donnie-boy he's on his own; you and I are running away together!
    ~
      May 24, 2017 6:16 PM MDT

Image result for animated walt disney pictures of chip and dale

Image result for animated walt disney pictures of chip and dale  And they're off on a wild adventure!!! 
    Huge Giggles!!!!!!

May 24, 2017 7:20 PM MDT

no, i dont have any reason to ban you
      May 24, 2017 4:26 PM MDT

No.  I need them for work!

May 25, 2017 12:08 AM MDT

Plagarism!

Reported. 
      May 25, 2017 12:14 AM MDT

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

I'm going to flatter you a whole lot!

Now if you'll excuse me I need to get back to writing my book that's made entirely out stuff you wrote!

⌘C
    ⌘V
    ⌘C
    ⌘V

Hey, this is really easy!
      May 26, 2017 7:34 PM MDT

Not exactly. Remember that thread about having a first fight? Well, when I tried to follow your advice, it didn't go over well at all. It all started with, "But I don't want to fight with you, ever," just like the script, which just about made me fall on the ground laughing. For whatever reason, anything I said from that point on was met with suspicion and, "Are you trying to pick a fight with me?" (Not said in a happy or jovial way, I might add.) Now, I thought that by showing that thread to a certain someone, that they'd see what a hoot the fight should be. Nope. No dice. I'm not allowed to follow your advice anymore. I got "grounded" from listening to 'ol Randy D.

*whispers* He doesn't visit the site unless I send him a link, so I'm in the clear, but I'm keeping my shovel ready just in case.
      May 25, 2017 12:18 AM MDT

(Can you link me to that thread again, please?  I only vaguely remember it.  Thanks.)

~
      May 25, 2017 6:05 AM MDT

May 27, 2017 1:58 PM MDT

Thank you. 

:)
      May 27, 2017 10:50 PM MDT

No. It's my job to proofread them and point out his errors. 
      May 25, 2017 3:31 AM MDT

You're not supposed to be stalking me, especially electronically.  Don't you remember what our relationship counselor said?

~
      May 25, 2017 6:17 AM MDT