Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What would happen if Trump and Pence were both removed from office at the same time?

What would happen if Trump and Pence were both removed from office at the same time?

I been wondering what would happen if impeachable evidence was found on Trump and Pence and they were removed from office. Who would run the country and who would be in charge of the nuclear codes? It would take a while to have a new election so would they just put Obama back in until it could be sorted out? Cheers!

Posted - May 24, 2017

Responses

The Speaker of the House Paul Ryan would become President.  It would be a smooth transition.
      May 24, 2017 9:01 AM MDT

Ryan. It's unlikely to tthe point of impossibility, Pence is more careful than Trump and doesn't have a fraction of the hubris.
      May 24, 2017 9:12 AM MDT

LOL oooh stop it I was getting all excited there for a moment thinking about it :P  No seriously, I don't know.. and personally I don't mind Pence, although people say he is worse and more dangerous.. He can at least string a whole sentence together and still have it make sense, and he doesn't use the word, 'great' every 2 seconds :P
      May 24, 2017 9:34 AM MDT

god only knows
      May 24, 2017 2:59 PM MDT