Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » With all the sad shizatt stuff going on in the world... I think we need to forget that and prey for my hockey team to win tonight? Okay? Yes

With all the sad shizatt stuff going on in the world... I think we need to forget that and prey for my hockey team to win tonight? Okay? Yes

Posted - May 25, 2017

Responses

• All good the besterest things happen on knees I'm pretty sure I read that in the bible ... Cos I said so :) I'm losing my mind :) Thank you ... Just stay On your knees and it will all work out . Cos I said so :) overtime is killing me ... I'm on my knees and not In a fun way ;)
      May 25, 2017 9:18 PM MDT

Lord Trump is here to help.. hmm, maybe he can grab the other team's balls.. you know, create a distraction!

May 25, 2017 9:14 PM MDT

• Lol aye ! You were my good luck charm last time I was having meltdown hockey in overtime ... You stay!!! Cos I said so :)
      May 25, 2017 9:20 PM MDT

haha, okay, fine I'll stay for your stupid hockey team.. :)

and I'm pretty sure last time's lucky charm was mainly the hockey gods being so bloodthirsty that they enjoyed the idea of a sacrifice.. I have some chicken in the fridge and pizza, you think they'll go for that? 

May 25, 2017 9:29 PM MDT

• I have box seats if they make it to next and last round  round... Is going into second overtime ...now . I'll give up sex and wine for a year if they make it. ( sometimes I lie what I will give up ..but I mean it now ) maybe not Tomoz . But the fact I mean it now should count for something. Cos  
      May 25, 2017 9:34 PM MDT

why give up sex and wine when they're the best celebratory expressions we have?

if you really wanna give up something maybe give up hockey altogether, it's already making you give up things that are way more fun.. >.>

*I can feel myself stepping slowly into the lion's den.. * ahem, take it easy now, Jaimie.. :D
      May 25, 2017 9:40 PM MDT

Sorry. Penguins are way cuter than Senators. Then again, Karlsson is a Senator. Hmm... I'm good either way. 

I'm definitely rooting for the Predators, though. Would be great to see a young team win the cup, don't you think? :)
      May 25, 2017 9:57 PM MDT

• No :/ ..... :)
      May 27, 2017 4:08 PM MDT

Sorry, Jaime. But you're surely rooting for the Predators now, right? 

You could say you hope the Predators PREY on the Penguins. That would make Randy D very happy! :)
      May 28, 2017 5:55 AM MDT

• No:/ do you not know it's illegal to cheer for a hockey team from Nashville??? :) I gotta go with  Pittsburgh now :)
      May 28, 2017 7:35 AM MDT

(pray)
      May 25, 2017 10:27 PM MDT

• Lol :) I had to google that because I thought you were wrong, you weren't .... meh:/ 
      May 27, 2017 4:11 PM MDT

•   May 26, 2017 7:01 AM MDT

• :) 
      May 27, 2017 4:13 PM MDT