Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » Tell me one thing that makes life a bit simpler for you?

Tell me one thing that makes life a bit simpler for you?

..and thus easier to digest.. even for a moment.

Posted - May 27, 2017

Responses

• being pretty :) I joke allot about it and play up my vanity and my ego. In all honesty,  I know that looks don't matter much in life so I do not try to get by on them. But.... Being "pretty" honestly does get me away with allot of shizit I otherwise wouldn't get away with. " don't hate me cos I'm beutiful ;)" 
      May 27, 2017 10:29 PM MDT

hey, if natural selection has been pretty kind to you, you should never treat that as vanity.. always embrace it. :)
      May 27, 2017 10:36 PM MDT

• Aye :) you're one of the few woman who doesn't  roll their  eyes at me  or say something " snarky" To me for saying being pretty makes for an easier life :) thank you 
      May 27, 2017 10:42 PM MDT

society's a b*tch for telling women they "should always feel beautiful" but still when a woman flaunts her beauty and admits it, it despises her and treats her like she's vain and - for lack of a better word - sl**y. 

I say everyone should feel beautiful, whether they are or not, and you are beautiful, both objectively & subjectively speaking.. so... enjoy it, in any way that satisfies you. :)
      May 27, 2017 10:56 PM MDT

• Aye :) I find it funny when I talk about how " beautiful"  i think I am online... I'm not really that vain ... But I get attact for say it. And mostly by woman ... Would be attacked  if said ugly Aswell. I think woman should build each other up and support each other. That's one reason I miss talk with teens online. None here. I hate the pressures society puts on young girls. It's not really fair. ugly , pretty , fat , thin ... Its hard to be a girl. Meh ... thats one thing missing this site for me .. Get talk to teens about few things I know get better ..: now I'm missing my old site :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BjiEaSInikE

May 27, 2017 11:17 PM MDT

never really thought you were vain -- a little too hyperactive and insane, sure, but not vain. :)

and yes, everyone here is pretty ancient, and I did say before how I really don't want more teens here, by which I mainly meant the trolling kind. But in my everyday life I do see teens usually getting off school and you can see it on their faces, just how lost they are. a part of me knows exactly how that feels.. and I do wish to comfort them too, I'm not sure if it's "gonna get better" but the pace of things does get more.. normal, and things fall into place that you never thought they would. 

they always have a distinctive look, whether they're talking to their friends, or kissing, or whatever, always doing it like it's the end of the world.. of course things will feel quite heavy with that kind of intensity, I think they just need someone to remind them to take a deep breath every now and then.. a hug maybe, something simple but sincere like that.

I loved the song, thank you. :)

May 27, 2017 11:33 PM MDT

• Mainly other sites I've been on get attacked cos vain ...can't or won't say here or last / other Q&A site :) was just referring to other site miss talk to the kids. I know people don't like teens on sites like this ...but they were the only "real" answers I gave on other q&a site ... must be PMS'y and nostalgic :) it is a good song though aye? girl power ;0
      May 27, 2017 11:41 PM MDT

Hi Jaimie. I'm a teen so you can talk to me. (: And I won't attack you for being pretty cause I'm also pretty and that'd be so hypocritical. (;(;
      May 27, 2017 11:51 PM MDT

• Lol :) I know you are a teen ... That's why used to pizzz me off how much smarter you and Carlos were than  me :/ and the young king .... haha you were the three "kids" I talked to online back in the " ask"'days .  You were all smarter than me :/ 
      May 27, 2017 11:58 PM MDT

Haha! We can all see right through your not-smart facade and everyone knows you're PRETTY smart, so shush!! Pretty smart is when you're pretty and smart at the same time, in case that wasn't obvious. But anyways Carlos is turning 24 this yr, but I guess that's still a kid lol. Who am I to say? Tried to get him to join this site and he wouldn't. ://
      May 28, 2017 12:18 AM MDT

"girl power" ugh, I hate that lol love the message, but hate the term..

it's always nice having music by our side, even when we were only teens.. :)

May 28, 2017 12:01 AM MDT

• I like the term :) girls are mean to each other sometimes ... We shouldn't be ... Cos I said so:)
      May 28, 2017 12:05 AM MDT

I could talk about feminism, but that would be a long, winding road..
    your message is good enough to encapsulate it all: girls should be nice to each other. simple as that. yes. :) This post was edited by nobodylair.37 at May 28, 2017 12:11 AM MDT
      May 28, 2017 12:10 AM MDT

Funny people and good humor;))
      May 27, 2017 11:29 PM MDT

I agree! 
    I could trade you a joke for a pizza?
      May 27, 2017 11:38 PM MDT

Ha ha no pizza for another 6 months;)))))
      May 27, 2017 11:44 PM MDT

that's the longest suicide I've ever heard of.. :(
      May 28, 2017 12:05 AM MDT

Ha ha but 'that' pizza did 'this' to me;))
      May 28, 2017 12:07 AM MDT

'that' wasn't a pizza.. it was an imposter and now you're trying to murder me and I'm too lazy to call 911.. 

talk about a perfect Sunday night :(
      May 28, 2017 12:14 AM MDT

https://youtu.be/yTCDVfMz15MSighhh for you I'll try;))
      May 28, 2017 12:19 AM MDT

Staying in the moment.

(I often devote too much worry to the future or the past -- even the future of 11 minutes, 32 minutes, etc.)
      May 28, 2017 5:14 AM MDT

that's one extremely underrated skill -- to say focused in the moment. to just be here in the now, present with your senses. I think it'll make us all just a bit happier if we learned how to do that. 

thank you for your answer, Welby. :)
      May 28, 2017 4:30 PM MDT

I agree with you 100%.
    You're welcome, nobodylair.37.
    :)
      May 28, 2017 5:34 PM MDT

• Petting my cat.   A good book and tea.  A lazy day off work. 
      May 28, 2017 8:24 AM MDT