Discussion » Questions » Beauty » Do you have a favourite colour?

Do you have a favourite colour?

What association, idea or feeling makes it your favourite?

Posted - July 19, 2016

Responses

Bright hot pink with black accents.

July 19, 2016 12:55 PM MDT

Pinkas I always wear ladies pink silk knickers.

July 20, 2016 6:49 AM MDT

• Natural greens.  Seeing lots of these settles me in a way nothing else does.

July 20, 2016 10:26 AM MDT

Blue.

July 20, 2016 10:59 AM MDT

• :)

July 20, 2016 1:27 PM MDT

Most definitely ~  

brown

Why? I don't really know but it has been my favourite color ever since I remember having a favourite color.

I enjoy how beautiful, warm browns are usually all around us, yet, they do not scream for our attention.

:)

December 12, 2016 7:29 PM MST

• Turquoise. I just find it as a naturally occurring color in mineral form to be cool and soothing visually. Then, I think of some far off warm place with a clear lagoon and a sandy beach. Ironically, I don't often wear jewelry.
      December 12, 2016 8:51 PM MST

Isn't it funny how we love/hate certain colors? I absolutely DETEST turquoise!!  lol......nothing on you, just my own opinion...I saw it for the first tiime when I was in the 3rd grade.......back in the 1950's!!!   anyway, we had this big book on the American Indian & you cut things out of one book to paste into the bigger book....actually a nice idea......then one day I saw a turquoise stone for the first time & the color almost nauseated me......

By now you're thinking what a weird guy, huh? LOL  but as I said, I think it's incredible how color/s are so great or awful, depending on what we each like!!!

so to this day when I see that color, I recoil inside!! how's that for strange!?!?! LOL. I also dislike the 'offshoots' of it; seafoam, aquamarine, etc.equally awful for me!!!

so thanks for listening..and enjoy your color!

how do you use it? jewelery? clothing? decorating? I'd really like to know.............thanks!
      February 26, 2017 12:18 PM MST