Discussion » Questions » Politics » Five minutes into the Democratic Convention and it is SO OBVIOUS Hillary is going to take it. Bernie and his wonderful backers are backing Hllary agaisnt Trump. HOOORAY for that at least.

Five minutes into the Democratic Convention and it is SO OBVIOUS Hillary is going to take it. Bernie and his wonderful backers are backing Hllary agaisnt Trump. HOOORAY for that at least.

She cannot loose

Posted - July 25, 2016

Responses

Bernie Sanders supporters just might home.
      July 25, 2016 6:24 PM MDT

Yes they just might home.  What are you talking about ?

July 25, 2016 6:25 PM MDT

Stay. Happy? Someone so smart as you couldn't figure out the missing word? Stay off the wheel of fortune.
      July 25, 2016 7:33 PM MDT

Maybe that 5 minutes will make up for the 4 years of regret? Lol.

July 25, 2016 7:40 PM MDT

Basically, if Bernie's supporters really respect him then they'll honor his wishes that they support Clinton.  There's a saying, "It's better to stand with an imperfect ally than to fall on your own sword".  It's ridiculous to state that if you can't have everything perfect then you'd rather let the Trump party turn this nation into a Fascist dictatorship.

July 25, 2016 8:22 PM MDT

What convention were you watching? I saw a plenty of Bernie people protesting....Hell no DNC, we won`t vote for Hillary! Plus the people inside who aren`t going along with the Hillary program.

July 25, 2016 9:45 PM MDT

I don't know about 5 minutes in, but Elizabeth Warren gave a heck of a speech. I REALLY wish HRC had picked Warren as her running mate.

From 4 years ago....

July 25, 2016 10:12 PM MDT

Michelle Obama wiped the floor with Melenia Trump too.

What a difference someone with brains who can give a speech can make. 

I agree with Elizabeth Warren as the greatest choice ever.  I saw the speech she made, or most of it.  Also when I said "Five minutes in" I  meant that even after that short of time, the tone and energy of this convention was so different than the "other" one.   It kept the momentum from the first speaker.   I was so happy to hear them.   I didn't think I would be, but compared to that last convention this was at least composed of people who had something to say.   And they said it quite well. 

July 26, 2016 1:30 AM MDT