Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are those emails Im getting from Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama really coming from them?

Are those emails Im getting from Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama really coming from them?

Im getting emails from them asking for donations, i cant donate, im out of work so who is sending me those emails?

Posted - July 31, 2016

Responses

Pearl, don't reply to  the emails.  I just delete them and recommend the same for others.

July 31, 2016 9:45 PM MDT

thats a good points, that probably gets them to send more

July 31, 2016 9:53 PM MDT

• Scammers. Ignore em pearl

July 31, 2016 10:26 PM MDT

They are ***probably*** from legitimate organizations associated with the Democratic Party and/or the Hillary Clinton campaign. But they send those e-mails out in bulk (by the hundreds of thousands) so it's almost certain neither Obama or Clinton were personally involved.

Of course, you are under no obligation to send them money or even respond to them.

You can try checking the e-mails to see if there is an "To Unsubscribe Click Here" link. If they do, click on the link and follow the instructions. If they ask for more than your e-mail address, do NOT provide that information. Every legitimate such link I've seen from political organization e-mails ask for the e-mail address and MAYBE the name. That's it.

Good luck.

July 31, 2016 10:42 PM MDT

They are.  Tell them to send you money.  And why.   Whichever one does, vote for that one.

July 31, 2016 11:00 PM MDT

Sounds like scammers.. just ignore them and delete them :)

August 1, 2016 5:31 AM MDT