Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is it true that the New York Post is going to post a naked photo of Melania Trump on its front page?

Is it true that the New York Post is going to post a naked photo of Melania Trump on its front page?

I hope it isn't true, but I heard that yesterday.

Posted - August 1, 2016

Responses

OH I PRAY FOR IT.

I pray for IT.

I posted a provocative one of her on here and Just Asking took it down.  Her areola was peeking out.

I mean we can change the title to First Slut, since this is NO lady. 

August 1, 2016 10:09 AM MDT

August 1, 2016 10:10 AM MDT

Oh, oh! Then it's true. Geez! I hope they get sued! Too much!
      August 1, 2016 10:15 AM MDT

I hope so.

August 1, 2016 10:18 AM MDT

So the Post IS trying to compete with the National Enquirer for the attention of the supermarket checkout crowd . . .

"True" (yellow) journalism at its finest.

August 1, 2016 10:21 AM MDT

@Salt, they have reached a new low. IMO.
      August 1, 2016 10:22 AM MDT

August 1, 2016 10:23 AM MDT

Why not? Isn't that the way she poses ?
      August 1, 2016 10:56 AM MDT

And why would that be news?
      August 1, 2016 11:05 AM MDT

• Hel...I can post one right now...........check it out!

[JPG removed]

August 1, 2016 11:17 AM MDT

sexy model is a far cry from slut, evidence please

August 1, 2016 11:38 AM MDT

On the plus side for Trump those photos should lock in the LB vote, if not the entire LGBT vote.

But they're posed photos at a professional photo shoot. She was GAINFULLY EMPLOYED at the time and not expressing a personal preference (maybe not her personal preference, but who cares; it's her PERSONAL life). It's no different than the photos that eventually lead to Vanessa Williams losing the Miss America crown. (I thought that what happened to Ms. Williams was damned wrong too! She may have been one of the most deserving people to ever win that title. But I digress . . .)

August 1, 2016 11:38 AM MDT

• I find the hypocrisy of this comment.  Trump quotes rags like the Enquirer all the time to attack his enemies such as when he attacked Ted Cruz's dad and Bill Clinton, yet that is fine.

The problem here is that Trump and his peeps have a hard time when facts are presented and they can;t shut the medium presenting them down

August 1, 2016 12:08 PM MDT

Sexy model? 

They belong on SEXY magazines.  Not a national ROLE model. You are so closeted that you have not even attempted to see the difference between some shameless hobag with no credentials and someone of merit who has worked their lives to be in the political arena.

Sleeping your way into the bed of a monster and backing him invites criticism.  This is no FASHION model.  This is someone posing in men's mags so men can take her picture into the toilet to relieve themselves.

That is not someone I have any respect for.  Maybe that is your idea of a woman.  Not mine.    If you are beautiful, you need to have something else besides some wax body with no brain.  Not some Stepford Wife parroting what some ballet teacher, turned speech writer writes for you that you are too stupid to even proofread yourself.

This is not a first lady. This is a prostitute with a wedding ring. 

August 1, 2016 12:14 PM MDT

Well,  Stu, if I say that, I'm perceived as jealous.  I think she is lovely, but her brain makes her look vacant and posed. 

August 1, 2016 12:14 PM MDT

Why Marg?

She posed and got paid for this and loved the admiration.    Now, it's off limits?  She is a paid slut hanging on Trumps arm bearing his kids to make sure she has a piece of the pie forever.  That is all she has proven to me. Wifelet number 3.    She may be the last one, Trump is not getting any younger. 

August 1, 2016 12:16 PM MDT

This doesn't hurt Trump.  It doesn't hurt his wife.  I would think it might hurt Barron.  The others are all adults.  

The Post endorsed Trump.  I wonder if they  changed their mind or what rationale they used in their decision to publish the pictures.  It turns them into the National Enquirer; perhaps they are actually tabloid and I just didn't realize it.  I thought it was a regular newspaper though.  

August 1, 2016 12:36 PM MDT

Try and stay focused. The question was really about the editorial policies of the New York Post. The photos of Meliana Trump (which most likely were the property of the photographer that hired her as a model to pose for those photos) were only an inflammatory and timely example of that continuing policy even of the author of the question intended otherwise.

The observation on my part was about the similarity of the Post's policies to those of the National Enquirer, (one of the better known national "supermarket tabloids") as compared to legitimate, mainstream print journalism.

So unless you can provide examples of, say, the New York Times, or the Washington Post, or the Chicago Tribune, or the Washington Times, or the Boston Globe, or the Los Angeles Times, or the Providence Journal or some other semi-credible newspaper printing similar stories and photos "above the fold" on the front page that would make you the hypocrite. 

August 1, 2016 1:50 PM MDT

• Try and stay focused...

You said, "So the Post IS trying to compete with the National Enquirer for the attention of the supermarket checkout crowd . . .

"True" (yellow) journalism at its finest."

I commented on your comment. 

Again...people such as yourself have no issues with Trump using rags such as the Enquire as a resource, but when it's used against Trump...it seems off limits

August 1, 2016 3:35 PM MDT

I doubt it.

August 1, 2016 6:35 PM MDT

Well said, SQNC

August 1, 2016 7:24 PM MDT

lol she's a mother and a wife actually at this present moment in time. Would you like to be judged by someone you were in the past at 25 years old out in the world trying to make it? 

August 2, 2016 3:21 AM MDT

YES it is true and while the Post isn't known for their good taste this is beyond the pale:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-melania-trump-new-york-post-balancing-0801-20160801-column.html

August 2, 2016 5:02 AM MDT

Nope, I doubt it will lock any extra LB vote, or LGBT votes for that matter. Brain and the words coming out of the mouth is still way more important than looks. Btw, she isn't running.
      August 2, 2016 5:21 AM MDT