Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's clear. Trump is glib but CLUELESS. Just whatcha want in your prez, right?

It's clear. Trump is glib but CLUELESS. Just whatcha want in your prez, right?

Posted - August 1, 2016

Responses

So, Rosie, how long have you had this thing for Trump? :-)

August 1, 2016 2:05 PM MDT

It seems to be part of the definition.  Shallow and clueless kind of fit in the same category in the Thesaurus.

GLIB

ADJECTIVE

1. (of words or the person speaking them) fluent and voluble but insincere and shallow:
      August 1, 2016 2:11 PM MDT

• Glib? That's a new one.

August 1, 2016 2:14 PM MDT

I think inside Trump is a black hole that keeps enlarging. Soon he will be nothing but black hole. Thank you for your reply Sharonna and Happy Tuesday! :)

August 2, 2016 2:39 AM MDT

You have not heard the word before Undyne? It describes most pols (politicians). They chatter and yammer and blather and talktalktalktalktalk. They LOVE to hear themselves talk. Words roll right out of their mouths constantly as if they are on some manic production line. Problem is they never say anything substantive. It's a bunch of fancy dancy packaging and when you look inside the box you see it is empty.  Always. Empty. Thank you for your reply.

August 2, 2016 2:43 AM MDT

To me he is incoherent and incomprehensible,but his minions don't seem to care,he's some weird totem for the disaffected. Nothing The Donald says said or will say will change the minds of his minions.....

August 2, 2016 4:31 AM MDT

Shocking but true . I shall never figure it out. It is among the most perplexing phenomena I have ever experienced, albeit as an outsider, in my entire 78 years! Thank you for your thoughtful reply bd and Happy Tuesday to thee. Since Trump is a cartoon character prez wannabe I conclude that his supporters are cartoon characters as well. Two-dimensional just like any other cartoon strip! :(

August 2, 2016 4:39 AM MDT