Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Ever been with someone who completely freaked out over nothing? How did you react? What did you do/say?

Ever been with someone who completely freaked out over nothing? How did you react? What did you do/say?

Posted - August 2, 2016

Responses

• My dog does it all the time.

There is a however, a perfectly good explanation for her irrational behaviour.....

......she is completely bonkers

LOL

August 2, 2016 8:33 AM MDT

There are a lot of bi-polar people in the world.   

I was in class last week and this guy continuously does that.   He is totally odd.  He will start complaining and just get more and more worked up and uncontrollable.  Why they allow him to continue is beyond me.  He has gone berserk at least 3 times in the last 4 months and has told off 3 teachers for no reason and they just TAKE it.  I do not get it.  It worries me, but until he gets in my face, I am not about to fight about it. 

I do not think he should be allowed in a class where everyone else is expected to behave.  But, I have enough on my plate without taking on the school about this.  I'm telling you it really aggravates me, but something tells me to let it go for now. 

August 2, 2016 10:24 AM MDT

Hey, who's that guy looking back at me in the mirror?...;-D...

August 2, 2016 10:38 AM MDT

My lady friend gets freaked out whenever she see a spider in the bed.

I just tell her that's OK because they eat the bedbugs.
      August 2, 2016 11:00 AM MDT

Hahahahahahah. Yes. That would explain it SN! Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)

August 4, 2016 8:20 AM MDT

My BFF freaks out over everything. I can usually calm her down and when I can't, I just shut up and let her get it out of her system.

August 5, 2016 6:16 PM MDT

Wow! That must be a handful for you sometimes. Does she have a short fuse?  How does she handle the really heavy duty things that life throws at us at times? She is very  lucky to have you Lulu'sMom! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday!  :)

August 6, 2016 6:57 AM MDT

She is great in helping others with their problems. And she is a great sounding board when I need one.

She just has a hard time coping with her problems sometimes.

August 6, 2016 10:22 AM MDT

I'm the one always freaking out
      August 6, 2016 11:59 AM MDT

Hahaha
    Yeah.
    Laugh cry run away and hide
      August 6, 2016 12:55 PM MDT

Oh. Okay. I get it. Well none of us is perfect. That's for sure. We all have our strengths and our weaknesses.  Thank you for the additional information Lulu'sMom and Happy  Sunday! :)

August 7, 2016 4:36 AM MDT

You must be very sensitive to what you experience MoG. You know there are different levels of trouble right? Do you freak out equally to tiny things (like a zit or a bad hair  day) and big things (like finding out a loved one has cancer)? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm serious. Because you are going to face some really big awful things in life. Sadly we all do. And if you fall apart, freak out at everything, what good would you be to anyone including yourself? I don't mean to lecture  you or be disrespectful but you might be the only person someone counts on to help him/her through a crisis. Thank you for your honest answer and Happy Sunday to thee! :)

August 7, 2016 4:40 AM MDT

Well it has happened to me 3 times and each time it scared me. I didn't know how to react because it was so out of character that it flummoxed me. It's not a comfy feeling being afraid of someone you love. It stays with you because if it can happen once it can happen again. There was nothing physical involved thank goodness but the words were awful! Thank you for your reply Baba and Happy Sunday! :)

August 7, 2016 4:45 AM MDT

August 7, 2016 10:01 AM MDT

• Yes...Goodbye!

August 8, 2016 7:17 PM MDT

Was the "goodbye" permanent or temporary jhl? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)

August 9, 2016 4:08 AM MDT

• Well I'm a softy so temporarily, I always give people another chance.   Hmm maybe I'm a sucker!  LOL!

August 10, 2016 7:22 PM MDT

You should try Cheerios. They are much quieter. Mahalo for your reply and the graphic OS! :)

August 11, 2016 6:43 AM MDT

Bedbugs seem way worse to me than spiders Kg. That's your point, right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)

August 11, 2016 6:44 AM MDT