Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Names » Morgan Freeman is a man, Morgan Fairchild is a woman. Why do they have the same first name?
Bez

Morgan Freeman is a man, Morgan Fairchild is a woman. Why do they have the same first name?

Posted - June 27, 2016

Responses

Wow how do you ever wrap your head around it.  You know what else?  Stevie Nicks is a woman and Stevie Ray Vaughn is  a man.  I always get them confused.

July 1, 2016 11:26 AM MDT

Haha!!!

July 1, 2016 11:39 AM MDT
  • Bez

Do you think I didn't know that already? Do you think I like Stevie as a woman's name? Stevie Nicks may be an attractive woman but let's face it, that name doesn't really suit her, and if you think it does it's only because you are used to it after 40 years. Lol:)

July 1, 2016 3:22 PM MDT

OMG I love you for saying that....some of the IDIOTIC names people come up with!!  my niece attended her brother's daughter's graduation in GA....and one student's name was,,,,,,,,get this........I'm not kidding............

....."Ca$heia'..........and the dollar sign is PART OF HER NAME!!  HOLY CRAP..

so now this poor child will go thru her ENTIRE life explaining, explaining, explaining her name and how to spell it 'correctly'......'ya know, it has a dollar sign in it".....and all that CRAP.

so even if this girl turns out to find a cure for cancer, or whatever, her NAME will still be a HUGE hindrance to her........!!

oh well, ya just can't tell what some parents are gonna do, right????????

PATHETIC...........!!!!

July 8, 2016 8:51 AM MDT

I have no idea!!  but to me, 'Morgan' is A MAN'S NAME...........also "Madison" for me is NOT a girl's name; but it is now, due to the movie with Tom Hanks and the mermaid...

ugh..........
      November 23, 2016 8:19 AM MST

• Maybe they wanted to name the baby before it was born, so they gave it a "gender neutral" name.
      http://www.babynames1000.com/gender-neutral/
      October 5, 2016 9:00 PM MDT