Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Real-life bullies are cowards. At least you get a chance to confront them if they bully you. Internet bullies are the real cowards aren't they? No one can touch them. Right ?

Real-life bullies are cowards. At least you get a chance to confront them if they bully you. Internet bullies are the real cowards aren't they? No one can touch them. Right ?

The internet enables bullies to be vicious/vile and they stay safe.  Isn't that convenient though?

Posted - September 1, 2016

Responses

OMG! You are trying to SILENCE me with your hegemonic narrative!  I'm so TRIGGERED!

I gotta go to my SAFE SPACE now!!!!!!!

September 1, 2016 5:57 AM MDT

Bullying is written right into the software. Many forums have an option to upvote or downvote a post. Most people take that to mean "agree" or "disagree". If you get some number of downvotes, your posting privileges are reduced, so a downvote is equivalent to a murder: there is no defense.

September 1, 2016 6:00 PM MDT

They are not safe from their own heads. 

September 1, 2016 6:06 PM MDT

Good point stars. You're right. They can't escape themselves. Well maybe if they are schizophrenic one person doesn't recognize the existence of the other person. Thank you for your reply! :)

September 10, 2016 5:30 AM MDT