Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Many things are forgivable. Is hatred among them? Why?

Many things are forgivable. Is hatred among them? Why?

Posted - September 10, 2016

Responses

• All things are forgivable and hatred is one of them. Forgiveness is an attitude that's followed with an act of conciliation. It's also a condition of the heart and an act of love. As loving as the nature of God is, He does not forgive those who are incapable of demonstrating forgiveness themselves.

September 10, 2016 6:38 PM MDT

it might be, depends on the person

September 10, 2016 6:44 PM MDT

No Rosie...I hate pedophiles and don't want to ever forgive them.....
      September 11, 2016 6:59 PM MDT

What is lower than that? Doing harm to a child  to exploit one's sexual deviances. Yuck!  Pedophiles cannot be cured. I guess the deviance is in their DNA. Thank you for your replay Nj! :)

September 12, 2016 1:55 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply PP. So you would forgive someone who  hates then? What if that hateful  someone tortured and murdered someone you love because of hate? Would you be able to forgive that too? I could not and would not so according to you God would not forgive me.  You want me to take your word for it?  Did He tell you that personally? So  be it.  Happy Monday! :)

September 12, 2016 1:58 AM MDT

Or just a quirk of nature.... I think all of us have things we really like and must have.....
    My thing is shoes....if I see ones I really like.....I just have to have them....
    Other people collect and do really funny things....the difference theirs doesn't involve hurting other unable to defend themselves....
      September 12, 2016 3:07 AM MDT

So you fit the stereotype of women and shoes then. I don't. I'm always barefoot in the house. In the winter I wear socks to keep my feet warm. When we go out I wear sandals. Shoes are too confining. Now there was a time when I enjoyed shoe shopping and wearing high heels. That was when I was working though long ago. Now and for many years I have gone for comfort. I remember I was at work one day and  I was in my 50's then. My ankles locked and I couldn't move my feet up and down. It was scary. The next day I wore flats to work and I never went back to heels I don't know what the ankle problem was caused by but it disappeared when I stopped wearing high heels.. From then on I  enjoyed wearing sandals most. The shoes I wear my son introduced me to years ago. They have very good support and they can be worn in water. I think they're made for hikers which I am not. I can wear wear them sockless or with sox. They are very adaptable. The brand is CHACOS and I have them in black and a lovely rust color that  is suede. They are so comfy I feel barefoot all time. On rare occasion I will wear other shoes but not happily and not for long! Different strokes Nj! :)

September 12, 2016 3:33 AM MDT

God yes.....I don't know why I find them so fascinating...but I do....I walk bare footed at home....but prefer flip flips in case I tread on something painful.....lol

One day I might have yo give up wearing them ,but still couldn't bare to throw any of them away.....
      September 12, 2016 4:53 AM MDT

In Hawaii the main footware is flipflops. You see them outside doors of homes and apartments. No one wears shoes/flipflops inside a home. It is disrespectful to do so.  Throwing them away would be wasteful. Giving them away to Goodwill or the Salvation Army would be useful. Thank you  for your reply Nj! :)                          

September 15, 2016 5:10 AM MDT