Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Are animals most dangerous when they are afraid? Humans seem to be afraid all the time about one thing or another. Some of them used to be fearless. Is being fearless no longer possible?

Are animals most dangerous when they are afraid? Humans seem to be afraid all the time about one thing or another. Some of them used to be fearless. Is being fearless no longer possible?

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

I'm afraid its when they are hungry and maybe have a toothache..... My grand dad said when he was young ,people were afraid of anyone in authority or who ever wore a coat or uniform....but when TV,uncensored media coverage and the Internet came into being ,government and those so called in authority had to change tact and rule by stealth ,lies and deception..... Banks do it,the legal profession do it, the police do it local government specialize in it,insurance companies do it,energy companies and mobile phone companies do it and also large food producers and retailers do it.......all to get the masses to walk the line....

The giant American GI soya bean growers/companies even got the US Goverment to change the law in their favour concerning seed right on their Geneticly Modified crops contaminating small independents growers crops.....now small growers can't by law use their own soya bean seed to replay their crop .....

People need to be weary of any one wealthy and in power nowadays Rosie....more so in America I think....
      September 11, 2016 5:33 PM MDT

Boy are you ever right! The GMO crap they have been feeding us for years seems to be just hunky dorry with some folks. They agree with the manufacturers that  putting detailed ingredient information on labels would be too costly to be worthwhile and they don't care to know what's in their food. How logical is that Nj?  They don't give a rat's a** what goes into their bodies and they defend the folks who are in it for the money who certainly don't give a rat's a** about the health of their customers. It is a conspiracy of those who want to produce food as cheap as possible and those who want to buy cheap food and are clueless . Whether it is nutritious enough to sustain them or harmful enough to hurt them is not even on their radar. I don't get it. Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful reply Nj! :)

September 12, 2016 4:06 AM MDT

Sin America there use to be hundreds or even thousands of slaughter houses not that many years ago.....now you have only really four and they processes hundreds of thousands of animals each and every day.....when you eat burgers of any kind....rather than the meat coming from just one animal,hundreds at time are minced up and one carcus can and does contaminated the whole batch.....the problem is so bad over there that it's actually killing children, the ill and old people.....
    I think it's covered up a lot out there and court cases put to the back of the lists ....
    McDonald's is the biggest buyer of burger meat in the world.....and flies won't land on it yet it's fit for human consumption still..... Bon appitite .... Lol
      September 12, 2016 5:18 AM MDT

In America.....opps....:(
      September 12, 2016 5:18 AM MDT

So much of the bad stuff we live with here in America is based on folks lusting after the great god PROFIT. They are too dam* cheap to do right by us. The more money they can make off us the happier they and the stockholders are. I totally agree with you. Americans are PROUD of being capitalists. I personally think that is a pretty STOOPID thing to be proud of considering that capitalism only helps the very wealthy and crucifies the rest of us. But who are we? Nobodies. The puzzling thing is a lot of the nobodies support the folks who are crucifying them.  Lotsa people are nuts . What can I tell you? Thank you for your thoughtful reply Nj. Don't even get me started on our health-care system!  :(  

September 12, 2016 7:54 AM MDT

I knew what you meant sweetie! :)

September 12, 2016 7:59 AM MDT