Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How do you measure the productivity of doctors? By how many patients they see or how many patients they make/keep healthy? It's more than a numbers game. What the best way to measure it?

How do you measure the productivity of doctors? By how many patients they see or how many patients they make/keep healthy? It's more than a numbers game. What the best way to measure it?

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

It will hopefully come down to the educated. They should realize that Rump has been through billion$ of dollar$ of deals, involved with people in all walks of life, govt. and civil functions. A businessman in the oval office would be beneficial to all. He could save America from it's terrible debt that I think is critical. On the other hand, Hillbillary is trained to be a lawyer. Congress is full of lawyers. We know she is full of male cow waste!  

September 11, 2016 8:03 AM MDT

Your people's idea of it is in the Obamacare bill.  Read it.  It shouldn't take you too many days.

September 11, 2016 4:50 PM MDT

when they do their jobs properly

September 11, 2016 5:43 PM MDT

By how thorough they are...missing important symptoms.. not ordering the correct tests can prolong illnesses and cause unnecessary suffering and harm and can even be fatal in some cases

September 12, 2016 12:37 PM MDT

Sometimes they order unnecessary tests  too cherry. I hope profit isn't the motive. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)

September 15, 2016 4:59 AM MDT

Yes they do.. and sometimes they order tests which are much cheaper to do and they wont give the full picture and therefore the patient doesn't get a accurate diagnosis.. which can be dangerous.

Happy Thursday to you :)

September 22, 2016 4:00 AM MDT

Hi cherry. Hope you're ok. I've missed seeing you around for a  few days. That's true. We are at the mercy and conscience of the medical industry. What choice do we have? I just hope they mostly care about helping us. Thank you for your reply and Happy First Day of Autumn 2016 Thursday m'dear! :) ((hugs))

September 22, 2016 4:21 AM MDT