Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Have you ever been looking around in your significant others pantry and suspiciously thought - hey this isn't one of my potatoes?

Have you ever been looking around in your significant others pantry and suspiciously thought - hey this isn't one of my potatoes?

Today I was checking out our winter supplies and I noticed a potato that wasn't grown by me. It made me start wondering what was going on because I'm the guy that grows the potatoes around here and I started wondering if my wife had a potato provider on the side. When I confronted my wife about it she laughed at me because she couldn't believe that of all the potatoes I'v grown over the past 20 years I'd notice the one potato that I didn't grow (turns out a friend gave us the potato because they were proud of their harvest too). Cheers!

Posted - September 11, 2016

Responses

Oh yes, I'm in his pantry all the time.  However I keep the potatoes in mine.  :   P

September 11, 2016 5:17 PM MDT

Cute little story :)

September 12, 2016 11:38 AM MDT

It was probably out of a bag that came from the shops. Maybe they had a sale on and your wife bought a bag of them simply because they were cheap. Have another look, see if you can find the bag. There might be some more potatoes in it that weren't from your own crop.

September 12, 2016 11:54 AM MDT