Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Trump's answer to "what have you sacrificed?" is "I've built structures. I've had tremendouse success". How is that a sacrifice?

Trump's answer to "what have you sacrificed?" is "I've built structures. I've had tremendouse success". How is that a sacrifice?

Posted - September 15, 2016

Responses

• That's a tremendous lie. A big, beautiful temendous lie. Nobody lies like Donald Trump. He lies so much, people will be begging him to stop lying 

September 15, 2016 9:33 AM MDT

It is a sacrifice.   His integrity was sacrificed at the expense of his logic.   He equates "hard work" with severe loss.   In other words if Baron dies in war that is the same type of sacrifice that he has suffered by building buildings and staying up all night to make money. 

September 15, 2016 9:46 AM MDT

It is an odd question that I do not know how I would answer myself. If I gave up something for success then it is trade, not sacrifice. To sacrifice is something negative, you should not sacrifice, sacrifice is to toss away with nothing in return.

September 15, 2016 11:20 AM MDT

it's not

He has no idea

no clue as to sacrifice.

does he?

September 15, 2016 12:42 PM MDT

So when people sacrifice their time for public service, or their lives in defense of the lives of others, that is a waste? What? 

September 15, 2016 12:44 PM MDT

September 15, 2016 1:42 PM MDT

September 15, 2016 7:15 PM MDT

If nothing is gained then it is a waste.  If you give your life and there is benefit then that is a trade, that is success. If you are killed for nothing that is a sacrifice and is without value.Sacrifice is to kill a goat without real reason and only because belief that is is what is right to do.

September 15, 2016 7:23 PM MDT

Perhaps he doesn't feel like the hard things he has done or given up or lost in life were sacrifices. 

Good for him for ignoring the question.   He's not one to boo hoo hoo very much.

September 15, 2016 7:41 PM MDT

• You think?

September 16, 2016 7:24 AM MDT

Hello Rosie:

If you have NO empathy, you cannot understand words that deal with emotion..   Look..  I'm NOT smart.  But, I UNDERSTAND sacrifice.  Trump IS smart, but has NO clue what sacrifice actually IS.. 

Having NO empathy means that ordering the deportation of 11 million people, would be as easy as ordering a Taco Bowl for dinner..

excon

September 16, 2016 7:50 AM MDT

I wish what you said were true GJ. That people care that he lies  but all of his supporters clearly do not give a rat's a** about his lies or his racism or bigotry or hatemongering. They don't. If there are enough of them...if voter restric tions kick in..intimidation rears its armed weapon head, whatever..if  not enough people are willing to vote for Hillary and  dilute her vote by voting for 3rd party candidates Trump may be prez .   I'll tell ya the truth I do not know if that frightens me more or depresses me more. That possibility. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)

September 16, 2016 8:15 AM MDT

Do you really think he BELIEVES what he said excon? That building things and being successful is a sacrifice?  If he were faced with real  relentless unending sacrifice how long would he survive? Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)

September 16, 2016 8:18 AM MDT

Hello Rosie:

Yes, I do.  I think he's a sick puppy.

excon

September 16, 2016 8:23 AM MDT

• I was being facetious (maybe) 

I don't know. I'm at a loss. Everything I learned about human nature and life has gone out the wondow.

He and the corrupt-one both scare the hell out of, but him more. People thought Obama was divisive..Oh boy!

We're in for a world of hurt

September 16, 2016 9:25 AM MDT

I know and I feel helpless/impotent. I am not good with feeling that way.  I want to control as much as possible whatever affects me and have input. I want to matter GJ and as far as pols are concerned I don't. I'm torn between continuing to ask questions about the cartoon character who has brainwashed/hypnotized so many people he may actually be elected prez...and ignoring him completely because he is one-dimensional/ boring/tiresome/uninteresting/unexciting/repetitious/ignorant. Add whatever adjectives I may have left out. He is not worth talking about but he is the hugest elephant in the room I've ever seen and he demands attention. He is so needy for it he says outrageous things to keep himself front and center and the topic of conversation. I have no respect for him whatsoever. I think he is a despicable human being and I will never  be able to comprehend how it is that so many human beings could have been conned/scammed/duped by him. Thank you for your  reply and Happy Saturday! :)

September 17, 2016 3:19 AM MDT

If so it surely doesn't show Baba. I wonder what it's like inside his head? You know in Times Square they have that huge marquee with streaming info? Wouldn't it be interesting to have Trump's thoughts streaming there for all to see 24/7? I feel a question coming about that very thing.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee! :)

September 17, 2016 3:23 AM MDT

Puppies are cute. I think he is an overweight old dog. Sick I agree with. Puppy? Not  so much. Thank you for your reply excon!  :)

September 17, 2016 4:58 AM MDT

• You are helping by showing your concern. Even if it  makes one person re-think their position or helps one undecided make up their mind. Besides, this is an opinion site. and you are venting and enjoying feedback about issues that matter to you.

:)

Life is good. It will be better after November (hopefully) 

September 17, 2016 10:24 AM MDT

That is a very nice thing to tell me GJ. Thank you a lot! :) Happy Sunday if I didn't already tell you that on another thread today! :)

September 18, 2016 5:08 AM MDT

What is your fixation with the Trumpster and all his rhetoric ?  Are you a closet groupie ?   LOL.

September 18, 2016 5:34 AM MDT

Hello again, Capn:

I know you don't grasp the gravity of this election, but don't put your simple-mindedness on me.

excon

September 18, 2016 5:39 AM MDT

I don't recall responding to you on this question... Try a few cups of black coffee, and get back to us  !

September 18, 2016 6:54 AM MDT

• I did just realize that I need to proof-read my stuff better before I wack the "Add Reply" button

lol

September 18, 2016 9:50 AM MDT