Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Col. Vindman should have been awarded the MEDAL OF FREEDOM not rush limbaugh. But that is what he who decides all values. Do you too?

Col. Vindman should have been awarded the MEDAL OF FREEDOM not rush limbaugh. But that is what he who decides all values. Do you too?

Of course he who decides all decides all.

He decides what is right and what is wrong
He decides what is truth and what is un
He decides who will live and who will die figuratively now and in some futire time literally too
He decides who stays who goes
He decides what stinks what smells fine divine
He decide what to value what to dishonor
He decides what to build (so far nothing) and what to destroy(so far everything he has done/touched)
He decides who has faith and who is sham
He decides what people mean behind what they say
He decides who uses crutches and who does not
He decides who decides and who doesn't
He is the big decider for all time of all time forever.

Posted - February 8, 2020

Responses

I do not believe we give metals for leaking. 
      February 8, 2020 7:56 AM MST

No, it seems that we give them for being a bigoted, self-righteous jack***.  Unbelievable! 
      February 8, 2020 9:48 AM MST

:):):)
      February 8, 2020 10:55 AM MST

No we give it for raising MILLIONS of dollars for cancer. 

February 8, 2020 10:56 AM MST

A few good things do not (can never) make up for all the spewed hatred.  Hatred and bigotry are far more painful and deadly than cancer.  
      February 8, 2020 4:31 PM MST

Can you give me 1 quote that was racist from Rush? 
      February 8, 2020 5:37 PM MST

Easily---plus two more from other categories:

Limbaugh is an outspoken opponent of feminism, which he's said "was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of society." He's made too many racist comments to count, including lamenting that professional football "looks like a game between the Bloods and the Crips without any weapons" and that "if any race of people should not have guilt about slavery, it's Caucasians."

And another one: In 1992, on his now-defunct TV show, Limbaugh expressed his ire when Spike Lee urged that black schoolchildren get off from school to see his film Malcolm X: “Spike, if you’re going to do that, let’s complete the education experience. You should tell them that they should loot the theater, and then blow it up on their way out.”
      February 8, 2020 6:22 PM MST

Full quotes...not partial phrases. 

Rude....does not equal racist. 
      February 8, 2020 6:27 PM MST

Just in case any readers aren't familiar with the terms:

(And if anyone cannot distinguish between the two, I can't really help with that at the moment.)

racist--- a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

rude---offensively impolite or ill-mannered.

Did you not notice the complete quote in the last paragraph of my answer?

This post was edited by tom jackson at February 8, 2020 6:50 PM MST
      February 8, 2020 6:46 PM MST

Do you think young people should have been let out of school to view a movie about a racist. Who advocated for segregation and believed that black people should make a COUNTRY in the USA "by any means necessary".  He was the same as the KKK. Just had a different name. He was a militant black supremist.
      February 9, 2020 4:34 AM MST

And Limbaugh is still a racist---why do you not stay on the topic?
      February 9, 2020 4:30 PM MST

That was the topic of the sentence you asked about. 
      February 9, 2020 6:32 PM MST

You asked about the full sentence about Spike Lee's movie.  I was indeed on topic...
      February 11, 2020 10:35 AM MST

:):):)
      February 9, 2020 5:55 AM MST

How about when he said  "Take that bone out of your nose and call me back"  to an African American female caller. Cheers!
      February 9, 2020 4:48 PM MST

He apologized and said he felt guilty about it. He was working as an "insult DJ" at the time. The only reason we know about it is that he said he felt guilt over it. This was over 30 yrs ago.
    He should feel guilty over it.... This post was edited by my2cents at February 10, 2020 4:39 AM MST
      February 10, 2020 4:37 AM MST

Metals or medals? We ought to give MEDALS to truthtellers not liars. Of course your view is different from mine. It is what it is. What you value most greatly I despise most greatly. Your president sucks. You think he is the second coming of Jesus sent to you by GOD. Vast difference there. It is what it is. You yam what you yam and I yam what I yam. Never the twain shall meet politically. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thy.
      February 9, 2020 3:18 AM MST

No, Trump is not the 2nd coming.  Trump is a President. 

It is illegal to leak classified information. They not get MEDALS for such behavior. They get removed from their post. They should get prosecuted but as we see again and again our justice system is 2 tiered. And hi-level people get by with stuff that would put me in prison.
      February 9, 2020 4:42 AM MST

Unless of course such classified information reveals an abuse of power.
      February 9, 2020 4:31 PM MST

No. Even then it is illegal to leak.

If he believed that were the case, then he should have followed the whistleblower procedure. Not leaked classifed materials. 
    The reassignment was lenient. You or I would be in prison.  This post was edited by my2cents at February 11, 2020 10:28 AM MST
      February 9, 2020 6:31 PM MST

The primary reason i respond to you is so that everyone can properly evaluate your opinions.

I think I have achieved my goals.
      February 11, 2020 9:23 AM MST