Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The don massive budget cuts hit guess which group mostest worstest?

The don massive budget cuts hit guess which group mostest worstest?

Cuts in food stamps, medicaid, housing. Where the people who need the help most are cut out.

No budget cuts where the massively obscenely wealthy benefit.

Which leads me to this conclusion. All the worshipping adoring don peeps are MASSIVELY OBSCENELY WEALTHY.

What else can one LOGICALLY CONCLUDE? The working people. No working person who struggles to pay bills and needs whatever help he/she can possibly get would support such a massive obscenely wealthy a**kisser. Well that is no sane person. It hurts their children greatly. The sane people. The insane ones who worship don care nothing about their children.

We know don doesn't give a sh** about kids..remember he is an instrument of locking up children like DOGS in kennels and cages. What does he care? He doesn't.

The don sez those cuts are to INSURE AMERICAN DOMINANCE AND PROSPERITY!

Oh really? Well then that's all that counts. I knew he musta had a dam* good reason for it. Cutoff off some to benefit some. Of course. How could it be otherwise in the land of obscenely wealthy selfish greedy money hungry hoors?

Posted - February 11, 2020

Responses

The cuts are being made by requiring a work requirement. (For the those who are able and not elderly/disabled) Many by working will not need the assistance or not qualify for as much assistance. 
      February 11, 2020 6:42 AM MST

The proposed budget cuts to social safety nets are heartless but his proposed cuts to the Asian carp barriers that guard the Great lakes is terrifying. If  Asian carp get into the Great lakes they will kill off all the other species of fish in a decade or so.  Less than two weeks after promising Michigan residents that he would address the threat of Asian carp in the Great Lakes, President Donald Trump omitted funding in his new budge - promises made promises broken. Cheers! 

included a link to more info

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/02/11/trump-funds-soo-locks-not-asian-carp-barrier-budget-plan/4722526002/ This post was edited by Nanoose at February 11, 2020 11:25 AM MST
      February 11, 2020 10:41 AM MST

Once again my Canadian friend you provide me with info I did not know. It doesn't make me happy but it certainly illustrates his cavalier promising and abject lying. One day he will surely get his. I hope to live to see that day. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Tuesday to you! :) This post was edited by RosieG at February 12, 2020 5:28 AM MST
      February 11, 2020 11:26 AM MST